Mindfield not crediting my account

NFriday

I cashed out at Mindfield in February, and I have done a few surveys for them since then, but 99% of them I am not eligible.  I completed a survey today, and then I logged in to see how much is in my account, and it said I had 0 balance.  I said that I have not completed any surveys of theirs since February 2.  Has anybody else had problems with Mindfield not crediting their account?  February 2nd they credited my account with $7,50 worth of surveys but none since then.

I just sent Mindfield support an email.  Do they have a active Facebook page.  The only one I was able to pull up looked like it was not being monitored.  They are ranked next to the bottom on Survey Police, and they don't give a link for people to join the site, and so that is not a good sign.  Has anybody been able to contact support?  On their FAQ they say that it takes 1-2 weeks after a survey has closed for my account to be credited, but it has been over 2 months.  I don't keep tract of all my completed surveys like other people do here, and so I can't tell them which surveys have not been credited.  Most survey companies post a record of all of the surveys you have completed, but apparently Mindfield does not.

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just sent Mindfield support an email.  Do they have a active Facebook page.  The only one I was able to pull up looked like it was not being monitored.  They are ranked next to the bottom on Survey Police, and they don't give a link for people to join the site, and so that is not a good sign.  Has anybody been able to contact support?  On their FAQ they say that it takes 1-2 weeks after a survey has closed for my account to be credited, but it has been over 2 months.  I don't keep tract of all my completed surveys like other people do here, and so I can't tell them which surveys have not been credited.  Most survey companies post a record of all of the surveys you have completed, but apparently Mindfield does not.

Good luck they haven't paid me in over 2 years.I got tired of me asking nad them not answering.

Well I did get a canned response from Mindfield.  They said that it takes anywhere from 2 weeks to over 2 months for the survey to close, and then I will get my account credited 7-14 days after that.  The last time they credited my account on 2/2 I got at least Five Surveys O get credited for.  I get surveys from them, usually multiple times a day, and 95% of the time I am not eligible.  Usually they let me know right away.  There is some Chrome extension they send me emails about periodically encouraging me to sign up, and I think with that I can log on and do the surveys right away, but I am not too keen about signing up for that.

7 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Well I did get a canned response from Mindfield.  They said that it takes anywhere from 2 weeks to over 2 months for the survey to close, and then I will get my account credited 7-14 days after that.  The last time they credited my account on 2/2 I got at least five surveys O get credited for.  I get surveys from them, usually multiple times a day, and 95% of the time I am not eligible.  Usually they let me know right away.  There is some Chrome extension they send me emails about periodically encouraging me to sign up, and I think with that I can log on and do the surveys right away, but I am not too keen about signing up for that.

I dropped them a long time ago for that reason hardly ever qualified and when I did it would take months to credit one took 9 months when I received that I was done with them

Since I sent the email to Mindfield, $.50 has been credited to my account.  I was just asked to do a survey where I get two entries to a drawing for $50 added to my account.  I filled out the survey, but then it asked me why I did not sign up for Chrome Extension or download their survey cloud app.  They claim that this will prevent them from sending me all the 3,000 open surveys they have available.  I noticed that the last drawing they held was in March of 2015.

• 2 months later...