My Soap Box will be down

paulgro

mySoapBox_Logo_new_200x50.png  

Hi Paul,

We have an important notice regarding the Mysoapbox.com website.

This coming weekend Mysoapbox.com will be down for maintenance from 5PM PST on Friday, April 27th until Midnight PST on Sunday, April 29th. During this time all Mysoapbox activities, including surveys received by email, will be down and unavailable.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

By participating in MySoapBox™ opportunities you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. All responses will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for research purposes only.

Thank you!

T h e   M y S o a p B o x   T e a m

17 minutes ago, paulgro said:
mySoapBox_Logo_new_200x50.png  

Hi Paul,

We have an important notice regarding the Mysoapbox.com website.

This coming weekend Mysoapbox.com will be down for maintenance from 5PM PST on Friday, April 27th until Midnight PST on Sunday, April 29th. During this time all Mysoapbox activities, including surveys received by email, will be down and unavailable.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

By participating in MySoapBox™ opportunities you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. All responses will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for research purposes only.

Thank you!

T h e   M y S o a p B o x   T e a m

Doesn't really make that much difference to me I also received that notice but I don't do very well with them just a dime here and there

• Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 2:04 PM, peach6 said:

Doesn't really make that much difference to me I also received that notice but I don't do very well with them just a dime here and there

I don't do great but do OK there.