mintvine- just ranting

peach6

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that the payout for surveys really dropped when they changed over from Mintvine to Branded Surveys.  Just this last week I stopped getting any emails from them when I had been getting 6 or 7 a day.  The people who run these survey sites from the receptionist to the company president don't want to wonder when their paycheck is coming, like one week or maybe a month.  Why should I?

1 hour ago, sue123 said:

I noticed that the payout for surveys really dropped when they changed over from Mintvine to Branded Surveys.  Just this last week I stopped getting any emails from them when I had been getting 6 or 7 a day.  The people who run these survey sites from the receptionist to the company president don't want to wonder when their paycheck is coming, like one week or maybe a month.  Why should I?

I still get a lot in my email but most of the time the quota is full even if it's right after I get the email  I just go on the site during the day but definitely what you said surveys have dropped and so has the pay.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2018 at 4:55 PM, sue123 said:

Maybe you accidentally marked one as spam. I had one marked as spam - not my fault- and stopped getting emails. I put in a support request for them to start sending emails again.  they did but also told me it was because I marked an email as spam.

Sometimes I think they are just toying with us with these $0.20 surveys. one day last week all I got was low paying surveys. A lot of them have the reward matching the time. IE: .25 for 25 minutes, .30 for 30 minutes. I don't know if they have a bot doing this or the employees. Maybe they get a bonus for getting people to do the surveys for a little as possible. 

I'm glad they have where we can tell them that the rewards are too small for the time, but they aren't listening. It's taking me longer to cash out these days because I refuse to do low paying surveys.