Age Matters

peach6

I have been doing surveys for a long time and now I realize that age matters sometimes when I am doing a survey as soon as I put in my age I am 6 7 I guess they think I have no opinions so dq me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I have been doing surveys for a long time and now I realize that age matters sometimes when I am doing a survey as soon as I put in my age I am 6 7 I guess they think I have no opinions so dq me

In my opinion it's not about your age in that sense.

However I have noticed that the majority of survey takers are within your age range so I think that's probably why people within your age range get dq'd - just the sheer volume.

Survey takers broken  down by age demographic - there's gotta be twice as many baby boomers as millennial. 

Usually survey companies are trying to get opinions from an assortment of age groups.

I understand that it can be frustrating though.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, peach6 said:

Which sites are you on?

I noticed the drop off when my kid turned 19.  Big difference for some reason.  They would be asking about cat food and then the "do you have any children 18 or younger living with you" and I would say "no" and I was out of it.  Oh my. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I noticed the drop off when my kid turned 19.  Big difference for some reason.  They would be asking about cat food and then the "do you have any children 18 or younger living with you" and I would say "no" and I was out of it.  Oh my. 

Some days are better then others

• Like 1

Demographics I think has a big deal to the survey companies. From what I've seen there are more females doing surveys then males so that helps me out some being a 68 year old male living in AZ. I do wish they would check profiles more. If they did there would be less dq's then there are now. Nowhere in my profile does it say I have a 13 year old daughter or son.

On 4/26/2018 at 11:33 AM, peach6 said:

A lot

Univox

Pinecones

Global test market

Toluna

I say

One Opinion

Soap Box

Mintvine

Harris Poll

pavidviewpoint

Opinion outpost

Valued Opinion

I'm on all but 2 of those sites, some of them I just don't bother with any more because I never qualify.

If you like medical / health surveys try opinionsite, clearvoice has a lot of surveys for medical trials.   candydish may be ok  for older people, they don't have a lot of surveys but you can cash out for any amount.

you could try YouGov,  opinionbar - they give you .10 for dq, surveyclubresearch - .10 for dq,  20/20research, ipoll,

• Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 6:47 AM, rosiesmom said:

Did you change all your profiles to you no longer have children under 18?  

• Like 1