Have you done a survey for them lately Baker St. Solutions

footfree

Well I received a  invite to do a survey for them back on 3/23/18 did a 5 to 8 minutes survey.Pay was a $5 AGC said I would be paid in 4 weeks.Well that has come and gone and no payment.I emailed her Marcia Bennett and no reply.I have never had that happen before by chance did anyone here do  survey for them recently and were you paid?

I too am waiting for the $5 from (I assume) the same survey as you from 3/23.  I hadn't contacted them because they've always come through so I was giving them the benefit of the doubt even if it's a little late but I will send them an email and see if I get a response.

Edit: Found this page - http://bakerstsolutions.com/contact-us/ and another email on it - [email protected] - if anyone wants to try that one.

• Like 1

That is very strange for them.I can understand if they haven't gotten paid by the company yet.However I do think they should send out a email saying things have been delayed.

Disappointingly, I have not received any response from the email I sent Sunday (I sent it to both the Marcia and info email addresses).  Also noticed some folks saying they're still waiting for this payment over on SlickDeals but no info beyond that.  When will these companies learn that the vast majority of survey takers don't mind if payments are a little late* as long as they communicate that to us, or simply communicate in general?

*within reason, not ACOP levels of constant insane lateness.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

Just received the $5 from them, which is good.

Never received any reply to my emails, though, which is not.

Got mine and I agree with you - no reply ,is  hard  for me  to have trust in a company