Mypoint rewards

Lurkergirl

Okay, I have never had a problem with getting rewards from mypoints.  Last time I ordered an Amazon code it came within 10 minutes.So yesterday I decided to cash out for a couple of them, and I am still waiting.I submitted a message on the contact us page, got a generic reply.I waited tried a private message on Facebook and nothing, posted on their page and nothing.Finally  after about 20 emails.Someone comes back and says it may take 10 days.Which  I pointed out was odd because I got one of those generic emails which said gift codes should come instantly. Very disappointing with how slow they have now become.I checked and mine is still processing and has been for about 30 hours. I guess from now on I may as well ask for all my points to be converted to a gift card because maybe by June I could get my codes.

• Like 1

I cashed out yesterday twice and was concerned when the message came up on the site that said it could take up to 10 days but usually arrives much faster, as they were for Target e-cards and I wanted to place my Target order that same night.  I went through with it anyway and both arrived in my email immediately.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

I cashed out yesterday twice and was concerned when the message came up on the site that said it could take up to 10 days but usually arrives much faster, as they were for Target e-cards and I wanted to place my Target order that same night.  I went through with it anyway and both arrived in my email immediately.

WOW!  I ordered mine on 5/1  and it was for Amazon and it still showing processing.Very disappointed because I really wanted to get something right away.I have never seen that  10 day thing before.In the past, it was like in 10 minutes.I ended up going to another survey site and ordered an Amazon and it came within 15 minutes.I think they must be going downhill because in the past it was very fast and now its pokey.I have decided to cash completely out because I am unsure I am going to be staying with them.The service is not as good as is used to be.I just am failing to understand why they use to send out instantly even had an email which stated gift cards are sent instantly and now they are saying you have to wait.I am unsure why this change and they refuse to answer me.

• Like 1

You're right, I had never seen the 10 day thing before this week either so it's definitely new.  Usually I redeem for Amazon or PayPal and they've also always been immediate but I haven't tried those two since this new message.  I can't see any reason why some e-gifts are getting delayed and some aren't despite the message going out to everyone  - I would imagine even if they were "out" of Amazon, it can't possibly take that long to just order a new batch, no?  I wish I could offer some help but you've already tried everything I would have if I was in your situation, I hope you get it a lot sooner than 10 days!