Pinecone DQ?

greeneyeddevils

Wow!..that's a first for me...received a Pinecone survey just now & went to answer it...asked me my age...& if I was male or female & got DQ'd from there...that has never happened before...the survey seemed really weird too...was spinning & re-directing in like a circle formation in the middle of the screen....I hope this isn't the way it's going to be with them going foreward..anyone else getting dq'd from them lately?

1 hour ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Wow!..that's a first for me...received a Pinecone survey just now & went to answer it...asked me my age...& if I was male or female & got DQ'd from there...that has never happened before...the survey seemed really weird too...was spinning & re-directing in like a circle formation in the middle of the screen....I hope this isn't the way it's going to be with them going foreward..anyone else getting dq'd from them lately?

I had one awhile back that I got DQ  and I'm not getting any surveys either I have had the household questions a couple times but didn't get me any surveys. Very disappointed with them

I just got one that didn't have the usually email address linked to it ,it came up- [email protected] It said this

This survey has a slightly different format. You will not need to log in with your ID and password as the link will automatically rect you to the study.

Not the normal Karen Scott that I am use to getting.I did it and hopefully I will get paid.Second survey for the week.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, footfree said:

I just got one that didn't have the usually email address linked to it ,it came up- [email protected] It said this

This survey has a slightly different format. You will not need to log in with your ID and password as the link will automatically rect you to the study.

Not the normal Karen Scott that I am use to getting.I did it and hopefully I will get paid.Second survey for the week.

I had one like that some time ago and I got paid

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Normally OK, but recently tried one, it linked to Nielsen & as soon as I put my age - DQ!

Now all these organisations have peoples ages, gender etc so why send out invites which are certain to get screened out?

Not sure why they ask -when it is so obsessive that don't use the info we give them.It is very irritating - however it is good outlet when you yell at the screen and ask what idiots they are. LOL  I have to vent at them somehow.

Finished two surveys just last week and got my points for each. I also dq on one other survey so 3 in all.