Tellwut Rant - Again, Not Worth It Anymore

cricket

I am sitting here with a clock with a second hand. After I answer the question, it takes 30-45 seconds to go to the next one. It should be immediate (as it is on rare occasions). I love the ease of Tellwut and appreciate the points and Amazon cards...it adds up. But I really don't want to take this much time to get one question multiplied by 20 or 25 every day. Surely there must be some tech person that can fix this. By the time I wait...then read each question, especially the long winded ones...it's an hour. Not worth the frustration and time. Please let me (all of us) know why this is taking so long and if anything will be done.

2 hours ago, cricket said:

I am sitting here with a clock with a second hand. After I answer the question, it takes 30-45 seconds to go to the next one. It should be immediate (as it is on rare occasions). I love the ease of Tellwut and appreciate the points and Amazon cards...it adds up. But I really don't want to take this much time to get one question multiplied by 20 or 25 every day. Surely there must be some tech person that can fix this. By the time I wait...then read each question, especially the long winded ones...it's an hour. Not worth the frustration and time. Please let me (all of us) know why this is taking so long and if anything will be done.

Pretty fast to me. Are you sure it isn't your server or are you going there at peak time?

• Like 1

What is peak time? I don't go there the same time every day. It's always the same, especially after the first question...takes forever to go to the second. I have a recent Mac and Fios, nothing wrong with either.  You saw the other thread. Maybe for you it's fast but not for a lot of us. It needs fixing.

15 hours ago, cricket said:

10 hours ago, cricket said:

What is peak time? I don't go there the same time every day. It's always the same, especially after the first question...takes forever to go to the second. I have a recent Mac and Fios, nothing wrong with either.  You saw the other thread. Maybe for you it's fast but not for a lot of us. It needs fixing.

Hi cricket

We  apologize for the inconvenience. Our developers are looking into it.

I had joined a few months back but lately, I have gotten busy and was not able to do all the extra surveys.I ended up having to leave because of the time commitment.I liked the site it was just all the extra ones I just did not have time to try 20 plus just to qualify.

Tellwut response time issues are always on a weekend it seems. It's an  IT thing. I used to work in IT and issues always seem to show up on weekends when there's less support available. The industry standard used to be response time should be under 3 seconds otherwise people start looking to place their attention elsewhere.