Typical - why am I not surprised

oldchap

Usual - filled in survey, spend over 20 minutes, "slider" showed 99% complete, clicked next only to get usual

"It appears as though the quota for this survey has been met. This is not to say that more surveys will not open up for you soon. Please try back in the near future for your next survey opportunity."

So I complained to new vista, their reply "

This is a Toluna survey and unfortunately you can be screened out at any time with their surveys as there are many members completing them"

So that explains the screen outs on Toluna, you could start a survey but if a number do at the same time then whoever finishes first gets reward, everyone else DQ. But of course if you rush you'll get DQ anyway

• Like 1

I did 2 popreward surveys on Swagbucks this morning and each time I completed it, it would spin and spin and then an error message.  I don't blame SB for this.  Just not gonna do those Popreward ones any more.  I am seeing more Toluna on SB too.  I don't qualify usually.

• Like 1

Every time I take a survey it feels like I participated in self torture. I need to find a better way to make spare change. 

• Like 3

On 5/15/2018 at 1:52 PM, nj07208 said:

I did 2 surveys thru mysurvey yesterday that ended with "you have timed out." So you lose if you rush and you lose if you take your time.

I use to live at 07480