Is mysurvey.com safe?

jenniferbutler810

Is it safe to provide the info mysurvey is asking me to provide? 
Does it work? Possible to earn some money? 
They won't send unnecessary mail or so to me? 
Thank you!

If you are  talking about contact information, it is up to you whether you do it..  There was one of the survey companies yesterday asked me to provide my contact information, and I did and then I got DQ from the survey.  I should have just told them no I did not want to supply that.  Some people here have email accounts they only use to do surveys.  I don't, but I have two email accounts.  My yahoo account I use all of the time, and I don't get a lot of spam, but I have an att account, that I only use a few times a month, and I get more spam.  I only opened the second account because for some reason craigslist will not let me sign in with my yahoo account when I try to sell something   or post listing under child care..  I have no idea why they banned that account.

I do surveys on mysurvey, and you get DQ a lot, but I do get to do some surveys, and I always cash out for Amazon.  I have been having better luck with them lately than I have with Mindfield.  You get your points right away, whereas Mindfield can take months to give you your points.

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

If you are  talking about contact information, it is up to you whether you do it..  There was one of the survey companies yesterday asked me to provide my contact information, and I did and then I got DQ from the survey.  I should have just told them no I did not want to supply that.  Some people here have email accounts they only use to do surveys.  I don't, but I have two email accounts.  My yahoo account I use all of the time, and I don't get a lot of spam, but I have an att account, that I only use a few times a month, and I get more spam.  I only opened the second account because for some reason craigslist will not let me sign in with my yahoo account when I try to sell something   or post listing under child care..  I have no idea why they banned that account.

I do surveys on mysurvey, and you get DQ a lot, but I do get to do some surveys, and I always cash out for Amazon.  I have been having better luck with them lately than I have with Mindfield.  You get your points right away, whereas Mindfield can take months to give you your points.

I won't give out my contact information anymore unless it's for a product test.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2018 at 1:37 AM, jenniferbutler810 said:

Is it safe to provide the info mysurvey is asking me to provide? 
Does it work? Possible to earn some money? 
They won't send unnecessary mail or so to me? 
Thank you!

My survey has been around for a while. Lately they've been a little slow at least for me sending surveys. Yes they are safe.

18 hours ago, paulgro said:

My survey has been around for a while. Lately they've been a little slow at least for me sending surveys. Yes they are safe.

If you sign-in to the site, there are normally surveys there.

1 hour ago, nj07208 said:

If you sign-in to the site, there are normally surveys there.

I do sign in but for 2 weeks now there was 1 survey and 2 mini surveys. For months no email invitations. So I cashed out what I could just in case they may be merging or shutting down. I use to get quite a few surveys each week.