Anybody get a $.75 survey for 40 minutes from clear voice

NFriday

Hi- Did anybody get a $.75 survey from Clear Voice that was supposed to take 40 minutes.  When I clicked it on and found out how little they pay, I almost opted out, but I decided to go ahead.  It was an Ipsos survey, and it asked if you had a credit card, and then it asked you to break down how much you spent every month, and the method of payment.  That is when I decided to opt out of the survey.  They were just asking too many questions for not much money.  I know I have gotten this survey before from somewhere else.  Has anybody seen this survey?

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

Hi- Did anybody get a $.75 survey from Clear Voice that was supposed to take 40 minutes.  When I clicked it on and found out how little they pay, I almost opted out, but I decided to go ahead.  It was an Ipsos survey, and it asked if you had a credit card, and then it asked you to break down how much you spent every month, and the method of payment.  That is when I decided to opt out of the survey.  They were just asking too many questions for not much money.  I know I have gotten this survey before from somewhere else.  Has anybody seen this survey?

I have received it before and I don't usually do it they ask way to many questions that are none of there business  a little to personal. I think I may have received it from Ipso and My Survey

That is probably where I got it before was mysurvey, and it did not pay great that time either, and like you said they just asked way too many questions about your finances.  Thanks

• Like 1