GlobalTestMarket disqualification

jeanvxd

Hello, i want to ask a thing, anyone else is being disqualified in GlobalTestMarket Surveys?

i literally any survey what i "enter", regardless of any site (offerwall, official globaltestmarket site etc). I am desqualified of any survey, look at this print, this is how many disqualifications i have received, 
http://prntscr.com/jitedi
http://prntscr.com/jiteh7

I don't know if i was banned.

The problem is: when i click in the survey what's in my email, the browser opens, and appear a text saying: the survey is loading, and... BAM! I go to the disqualification page, i literally can't open the survey page, i need help, anyone can help me?

Sorry if this text it's with misspelling, my english it's not so good

this had not happened before

Just now, jeanvxd said:

Hello, i want to ask a thing, anyone else is being disqualified in GlobalTestMarket Surveys?

i literally any survey what i "enter", regardless of any site (offerwall, official globaltestmarket site etc). I am desqualified of any survey, look at this print, this is how many disqualifications i have received, 

The problem is: when i click in the survey what's in my email, the browser opens, and appear a text saying: the survey is loading, and... BAM! I go to the disqualification page, i literally can't open the survey page, i need help, anyone can help me?

and one more thing, the support messages are automatic, and they can't help me.

I had a Global Test Market survey I got on mysurvey.  When I log onto mysurvey it tells me that I have a Global Test Market survey to finish, but when I try to finish it, it does not come up.  I do not have an account at global test market.

1 minute ago, NFriday said:

I had a Global Test Market survey I got on mysurvey.  When I log onto mysurvey it tells me that I have a Global Test Market survey to finish, but when I try to finish it, it does not come up.  I do not have an account at global test market.

But, you just can't access the survey, or you are disqualified when you enter ?

i have the same problem , they send multiple surveys per day and i've yet to qualify for one in four days.. im 100 LifePoints from cashing out, i've cash out there before with no problems like this?

I have no problems qualifying until I get close to payout.But it seems this way with most sites.Or it's that I am chomping on the bit to cash out.Plus have you noticed lately that most surveys have gone from 15 minutes with 100 points,to 20 min. at 100 pts?They are getting cheaper by the day.

On 5/16/2018 at 4:52 PM, jeanvxd said:

this had not happened before

I seem to be having a lot of issues with GTM site when I use Firefox.Just keeps spinning and spinning however when I try Chrome it's not as bad.However there have been some issues with chrome. Are you in the States or in another country?Not sure how they differ from country to country on issues.

I have noticed this lately as well. The DQ rate has gone way up, as have the number of technical errors on the site. Not good at all.

I don't know I am averaging around $15 a month with them.Just this week I think I have gotten 10 survey invites per day.Don't know if it's the holidays or what but it's been a lot.I probably do 1 to 2 surveys per day -then again it could be a bad week and I only do one every other day.

I've given up on GTM - like mentioned they were good but (surprise) when I got near pay-out I was DQ every time, sometimes I didn't even answer a question just clicked link & "you don't meet criteria"

Another to cross off the list!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:05 AM, footfree said:

I seem to be having a lot of issues with GTM site when I use Firefox.Just keeps spinning and spinning however when I try Chrome it's not as bad.However there have been some issues with chrome. Are you in the States or in another country?Not sure how they differ from country to country on issues.

Sorry for the delay, so... i'm from Brazil, and this never happened before, and i use Microsoft Edge.

On 6/5/2018 at 6:51 AM, jeanvxd said:

Sorry for the delay, so... i'm from Brazil, and this never happened before, and i use Microsoft Edge.

I'm in Arizona and use to use Firefox until they went security crazy. Many sites have problems with it. Seems reading this thread some people have good luck there while others like myself never get to do a survey. Like footfree I use to get many invites and did very well with them but the last few months I just never get a survey just disqualifications.