GlobalTestMarket disqualification

jeanvxd

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:25 AM, paulgro said:
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:25 AM, paulgro said:

I'm in Arizona and use to use Firefox until they went security crazy. Many sites have problems with it. Seems reading this thread some people have good luck there while others like myself never get to do a survey. Like footfree I use to get many invites and did very well with them but the last few months I just never get a survey just disqualifications. 

Yeah, 

if the support helpes in anything, but even that, I only receive preconfigured messages, but it really seems like a person is responding to me.

1 hour ago, jeanvxd said:

Yeah, 

if the support helpes in anything, but even that, I only receive preconfigured messages, but it really seems like a person is responding to me.

I've quit sites because of bad support. I don't believe I've ever tried GTM support since the surveys they do let me do has never had a problem and the few times I have cashed out was always fine. Good luck getting your problem fixed.

• 7 months later...

Yes, they are purposely disqualifyihng after the survey is done so they can keep the money.  They don't answer trouble tickets and don't credi t points.  I put down random answers to everything, except the catch questions, to screw them up.  When the companies that pay for the surveys figure it out they will stop doing business with these crooks.

On 2/10/2019 at 3:40 PM, dmore said:

Yes, they are purposely disqualifyihng after the survey is done so they can keep the money.  They don't answer trouble tickets and don't credi t points.  I put down random answers to everything, except the catch questions, to screw them up.  When the companies that pay for the surveys figure it out they will stop doing business with these crooks.

Never thought of it that way.

On 5/18/2018 at 11:05 AM, footfree said:

I seem to be having a lot of issues with GTM site when I use Firefox.Just keeps spinning and spinning however when I try Chrome it's not as bad.However there have been some issues with chrome. Are you in the States or in another country?Not sure how they differ from country to country on issues.

I use Firefox only, but recently have had the same issue, and not only with GTM...also with a few other survey sites, and non survey sites I use frequently, well all of a sudden they arent' there ??

I've tried the ms Edge browser, Chrome, Internet Explorer even, and still the same happens on the sites I cannot get onto, or the spinning wheel just keeps pinning etc., but when I ask the suppliers of the browsers, well the response is - we'll look into it, and I hear nothing back at all.  I have even contacted my ISP, and they have pushed me off to the NBN (Australia's supposed ULTRA FAST BROADBAND NETWORK - NOT!!) and even they keep giving excuses that don't make much sense to me.  Sigh,,I am starting to thing the technology these companies are using is rubbish, and they really don't care and I wonder why we put up with it.  But of course we persist and hope that it will get better and our questions will be resolved and we all live happily ever after, but in what world, or are they in a parallel universe than us ??

Like so many others having issues with GTM, I'm hearing you as well.

Lost count of the the times I've had a survey, clicked the link, and already screened out without even entering any details....no wonder they aren't very popular now.

They still send out standard emails for the help section, if you can actually post one, I've had to use the Feedback section on a few occassions to get my help message to them as well, but they still haven't sorted out the issue I'm having.