Anybody get a followup email from One Opinion about diary?

NFriday

Hi- I did a survey for One Opinion yesterday I believe, where yes they did ask for my email, and I did supply it in case they need to get back to me.  I got another email from them today, asking me to do a followup five day diary, for which I will get $10 worth of points attached to my account 5-10 days after the diary is over.  Each day only takes 1-2 minutes, but you have to do it five days consecutively.  The study was CX161840.  The link that they sent me did not work.  I just emailed them to see if they could send me a working link.  It sounds like an easy $10.  The original survey they sent me was from a market research firm that has an office in the Chicago area.  I did a product test for them a few years ago that paid really well.  Hopefully they will get back to me tomorrow...

Nope I didn't get that one -However  I have been getting a lot of those emails lately where they want my email address to so they can get back to me.At first I was hesitant but not anymore they have all worked out for me.

5 hours ago, NFriday said:

Hi- I did a survey for One Opinion yesterday I believe, where yes they did ask for my email, and I did supply it in case they need to get back to me.  I got another email from them today, asking me to do a followup five day diary, for which I will get $10 worth of points attached to my account 5-10 days after the diary is over.  Each day only takes 1-2 minutes, but you have to do it five days consecutively.  The study was CX161840.  The link that they sent me did not work.  I just emailed them to see if they could send me a working link.  It sounds like an easy $10.  The original survey they sent me was from a market research firm that has an office in the Chicago area.  I did a product test for them a few years ago that paid really well.  Hopefully they will get back to me tomorrow...

Does sound familiar but I never do diaries.

One Opinion got back to me this morning, which was quick.  They asked me to send them the link that was sent to me.  I did that, and then I figured out that all I had to do was copy and paste the link into my web browser to get it to work.  I completed day one of the diary, and it took me less than five minutes.  I have four more days to go.  I wish all surveys were this easy.  It would have helped if they sent me a link that worked right away though.  It will take me 7-10 business days after I am done with the diary to get my 10,000 points.  It just asks if you did anything online or in social media yesterday, and approximately what time, and you have to do this five times each day.  I just put down 5 tv shows I watched yesterday, including one online.

• Like 2