Does anyone have tips on how to reach older generation to take part in a survey?

peterpandam

Does anyone have tips on how to reach older generation to take part in a survey? think people around middle-aged 45+ Websites or forums?

Are you going to pay them for the survey?  If you are not going to pay them it will be difficult.  BTW- 45 is not that old, a;though most survey companies consider it old, because people over the age of 45 are not going to rush out to buy the latest cell phone or video game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Are you going to pay them for the survey?  If you are not going to pay them it will be difficult.  BTW- 45 is not that old, a;though most survey companies consider it old, because people over the age of 45 are not going to rush out to buy the latest cell phone or video game.

Hmm ,you havent met my husabnd have you?He is always buying new gadgets and he is well past 45-LOL  Okay maybe not vidoes but security cameras -phones- oh my lord he is like a kid in a candy store  when it comes to this.I dont think it should be hard but are you wanting to do this yourself or hire a firm to do it for you?

• 2 weeks later...