Good morning to me!Thanks One Opinion

footfree

Log on to my account this morning to see 46,400 points in my account.I was like what happened, is this real?But apparently it is ,I got paid for doing a interactive survey.I just thought or presumed that I would be paid separately from my main account.They have done it that way before.Oh well never look a gift horse in the mouth.Plus do you realize they only have payouts of $25 on Pay pal not sure why .

• Like 1

Good for you for some reason when I went on the site this morning to see if there were any surveys I had 0 balance I knew that wasn't right but after trying for a survey and getting the 50 points for not qualifying it went to the 17,000 that it should be.

• Like 1

And silly me I didn't even pay attention -but they didn't even pay me for the whole thing.I got a email saying they were paying me the rest soon and not to worry.Jeez need to pay closer attention to the payout next time-lol

• Like 1

I just did three surveys on One Opinion, and earned a total of 3,000 points.  One of the surveys though was a Harris survey about cell phone plans, and it took me forever to finish it.  On two separate occasions during the survey though, they asked me if I wanted to answer some additional questions for additional points, and like a fool I said yes, and I did not get any additional points.  That survey probably took me close to an hour for 1,000 points.  

I am also finishing up a 5 day diary I am doing on One Opinion.  Each day only takes me 5 minutes, and I get 10,000 in 7-10 business days.  I can't figure out how the info I give them can be that useful though.  I am not going to complain though.

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just did three surveys on One Opinion, and earned a total of 3,000 points.  One of the surveys though was a Harris survey about cell phone plans, and it took me forever to finish it.  On two separate occasions during the survey though, they asked me if I wanted to answer some additional questions for additional points, and like a fool I said yes, and I did not get any additional points.  That survey probably took me close to an hour for 1,000 points.  

I am also finishing up a 5 day diary I am doing on One Opinion.  Each day only takes me 5 minutes, and I get 10,000 in 7-10 business days.  I can't figure out how the info I give them can be that useful though.  I am not going to complain though.

I never get a diary from One Opinion I wish I would although I have had a pretty good month also

I just finished the last day of the diary, and unfortunately when the survey was over, they said that I would be redirected, and to press here if I was not, and the next thing I knew I got an error message, telling me to contact customer service.  The address when I got the error message said I was at surveydirect.com.  I googled that address and nothing really came up.  I hope I get my points.  Somebody else posted last year that they had a problem with a survey that paid $10 Amazon from survey direct.  I will try to contact One Opinion tomorrow if I don't get an email from them thanking me for completing the diary.  One Opinion has very good customer service.  None of the emails that I got every day reminding me to do the diary had a link that worked.  I had to copy and paste the link every day.