Art Supply Bag Design

chaorsh

Have you ever done plain-air projects? Do you travel with your art supplies? If not, why? By being able to answer such simple questions (and even simpler ones) and spending mere minutes of your times you are able to help a high school student complete their final project. So please, as a potential user, fill in these forms to help me design a proper and useful "container" for carrying art supplies.

https://goo.gl/forms/ztLpy0qpF47FAeZy2

All the answers will be used solely for the purpose of finishing a Design & Technology Internal Assessment project of the International Baccalaureate, meaning they will not be used for any marketing purposes or processed other than establishing the most valued aspects of design of such a bag/backpack/suitcase, and this will be done only for the sake of a school project (not any actual design of a sellable product; as far as it will get is a model and a document describing the process of its design and the choices made that will be sent for grading). Data of your age and connection with art is necessary only for proving the addressing of a proper target group and for further support of my design choices (say, if the vast majority of the participants turn out to be between 12-15 I will opt for a more "youthful design", etc).

Thanks for your help, you're saving my life :))

• Administrator locked this topic