Problem with MySurvey.com

Pablo712

I have been unable to sign-in to the mysurvey.com website for the past two days. I sent a Help Request yesterday but I have not received an answer yet. After I enter my email address and password in the sign-in screen page, the screen loops back to the sign-in screen page.

8 hours ago, Pablo712 said:

I have been unable to sign-in to the mysurvey.com website for the past two days. I sent a Help Request yesterday but I have not received an answer yet. After I enter my email address and password in the sign-in screen page, the screen loops back to the sign-in screen page.

I just tried and it worked for me. Are you sure you are using the right password?

• Like 1

Same problem here. It started for me on 5/24. My email and PW are stored and automatically entered. When you click the submit button , the screen loops back to the same logon screen with the info still filled in. Resetting the PW does not solve the issue. Nor does clearing the browser cache and cookies. The only thing that seems to work is to blank out the PW space and manually enter (or cut&paste) the PW in. That only works for that session and has to be done each time. There are discussions of this on the My Survey FB page in the Posts section.

As it is a long weekend due to the holiday and they do not work weekends , messages sent will not be responded to or the problem fixed until at least Tuesday.

The problem is definitely on their site.

I am having the same problem.  I sign in and enter password and it just keeps looping me back to the sign in page.  I even tried a computer at the library to see if it was my computer that was the issue. This has been a problem for approximately two weeks for me now. Can anyone help

if your info is already filled it , try highlighting the password , delete it , then manually enter your password. That has been working for me. Been having the problem myself for 10 days now. Still getting a steady stream of surveys , including a diary to do.

Their Facebook page has plenty of post regarding the issue , so you are not the only one thus affected. They so far have not responded to any of them. Same for a message sent via Facebook Messenger. I also opened a Help Desk ticket indicating what the issue was and that resetting your password and clearing the cache and cookies did not solve the issue. In typical fashion , the response I got was to do all of those and that would fix the problem.

This was a problem for me on Chrome for a week or so, but not on Firefox or IE. I sent them a message describing the problem just like the OP did, making sure to note that it wasn't a password issue, so of course the reply I got back days later was an automated one telling me how to reset it! I doubt they even really read my message. They almost never do based on other experiences, despite their claims to be committed to customer service.

I don't know if a Chrome update solved it, or they did, but it's working now for me.

Still having the same issue as it seem are others based on posts to the FB page. What it looks like is that the site fills in the email and password data from stored files , but for some reason sees a blank as the password field. Deleting that field and manually entering it seems to work for that session. Does not matter what browser is used.

The issue is on the site for sure. Getting them to read posts or FB Messenger messages seems futile. They do respond the Help Desk ones , but seem to not read the text and merely reply with a canned response. Will keep trying.

That's strange that it happens for some but not everyone. Maybe it is a browser issue with them. My only problem has been not getting invitations and having to go there when I think about it. Some times I find surveys but not every time.

I have seen posts from some that either cannot get in at all or have the same experience as I do as well as ones saying they are having no issues. I doubt it is a browser issue as the posts have been from people using different ones. One person even went to a public computer and had the same issue. Per their Customer Service , they recently made changes to their login process. It seems that there is a glitch in there that may be affecting some , but not all , user accounts. Responses to a Help Desk ticket have been of no help. One response was to keep resetting your password. Another saw it as fixed when a way around the issue was discovered. There was even one that had absolutely nothing to do with the subject (no surprise there!).

I've been having problems logging into mysurvey too.  It just says that my email or password is invalid.  I just changed my password this evening.  I was then able to log in successfully, and I was able to complete a 50 point survey.  I don't know if this is going to continue to work though.

Possibly some good news. After well over a week going back and forth with the Help Desk , including the usual canned responses , I finally have been in contact with someone who read the thread and did respond. The latest response was that their IT department is looking into the issue with the logins.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been able to sign in for a few days. I'm taken to the multi-lingual 'servers down for maintenance' message.  Oddly though, I've just received a survey invitation which took me to  their Spanish site.

It's all very odd.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't log into mysurvey tonight.  It says invalid email or password.  Last time this happened, I just reset my password, and the problem went away, but it is not working today.  Anybody else having problems logging in?

I was on their site around 21:00 Tuesday. The site still has the login issue. However , rather than simply clicking on "Sign In" with the data that's entered for you by the site (email , PW) , which results in the invalid email / password message , highlight the password area , delete it , and manually enter your password. Works for me. It looks to me as if there is an issue with the site recognizing whatever it enters for the password.