Problem with MySurvey.com

Pablo712

Whether I use Chrome or Firefox, mysurvey always seems to save two different usernames/passwords for me. One of them ends up being all CAPS (which I don't do of course), and the other lower case. The funny thing is that the CAPS one eventually comes up as invalid on Chrome, whereas the lower case one will say invalid on Firefox. I'll delete one or both as needed, but it always seems to return to that over time. It's the only site where multiple log ins happen.

I haven't contacted them about this, as there are always bigger fish to fry. I'm still getting 404 errors from time to time, and they owe me 1,600 points from beverage diaries.

2 hours ago, MetfanBren said:

Whether I use Chrome or Firefox, mysurvey always seems to save two different usernames/passwords for me. One of them ends up being all CAPS (which I don't do of course), and the other lower case. The funny thing is that the CAPS one eventually comes up as invalid on Chrome, whereas the lower case one will say invalid on Firefox. I'll delete one or both as needed, but it always seems to return to that over time. It's the only site where multiple log ins happen.

I haven't contacted them about this, as there are always bigger fish to fry. I'm still getting 404 errors from time to time, and they owe me 1,600 points from beverage diaries.

And if you tell them you have 2 accounts they will not pay you ,and probably shut down your account.At least that's what I think- your not allowed to have 2 accounts per guidelines of most survey companies.I'm  understanding it's not your fault but any reason not to pay you and they will jump on it.Do you know which account owes you the points for the beverage diary?I would go with that one.

On 7/7/2018 at 4:01 PM, footfree said:

And if you tell them you have 2 accounts they will not pay you ,and probably shut down your account.At least that's what I think- your not allowed to have 2 accounts per guidelines of most survey companies.I'm  understanding it's not your fault but any reason not to pay you and they will jump on it.Do you know which account owes you the points for the beverage diary?I would go with that one.

Thanks, I only have one account. For some reason mysurvey saves my username/password in my browser(s) twice, once with all CAPS and the other with lower cases. I don't know why it does this, and I'm not going to write them about it because I probably won't get a proper answer, and if I do they may misunderstand and think I have two accounts. I'm not tempting fate. I just thought maybe it was happening for others.

As for the beverage survey points, they're always late. Usually 5 weeks at the most though. This time it's over 8 weeks for one diary, and 2 for the other.

1 hour ago, MetfanBren said:

Thanks, I only have one account. For some reason mysurvey saves my username/password in my browser(s) twice, once with all CAPS and the other with lower cases. I don't know why it does this, and I'm not going to write them about it because I probably won't get a proper answer, and if I do they may misunderstand and think I have two accounts. I'm not tempting fate. I just thought maybe it was happening for others.

As for the beverage survey points, they're always late. Usually 5 weeks at the most though. This time it's over 8 weeks for one diary, and 2 for the other.

My Survey account also has my username/password in caps but never had any issues so I just let it be