One opinion not sure where this came from

peach6

shopping receipt survey  15,000 was on my dashboard this morning  nice surprise  I don't remember doing any survey for that amount of points

It does seem strange. I hope they give me some points like that.

I just need a few hundred points to cash out, been trying for days. It seems like I get one survey a day for dq points lately. Except on Monday I had one I qualified for but it was so slow I closed out of it.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, somelady said:

It does seem strange. I hope they give me some points like that.

I just need a few hundred points to cash out, been trying for days. It seems like I get one survey a day for dq points lately. Except on Monday I had one I qualified for but it was so slow I closed out of it.

It does seem when you are close to cash out you can't seem to get anything and I swear sometimes I am not getting the 50 dq points  I need to watch more closely

• Like 2

2 hours ago, episemion said:

Been a total drought there for me. Not a single survey in over a month!

That is odd did you try contacting them

10 hours ago, episemion said:

Been a total drought there for me. Not a single survey in over a month!

You should contact them.  I haven't had that issue with OneOpinion specifically but in the past when surveys would just disappear, there was usually a problem with my account being deactivated accidentally.  One that was common was that I used to use an AOL email for surveys and they were constantly misidentifying what was spam and what wasn't, even when I manually took things out of the spam box and said it wasn't spam.  A few panels dropped me (without saying anything so I never would have known had I not asked) because they thought I was reporting them (I wasn't!!) until I contacted them, sorted it out, and gave them a different email to use.

On 5/29/2018 at 3:14 AM, peach6 said:

It does seem when you are close to cash out you can't seem to get anything and I swear sometimes I am not getting the 50 dq points  I need to watch more closely

I figured I would give One Opinion a shot, since they seem to get good reviews around here. Sure enough I get close to cashing out, and I start getting the bottom of the barrel scraping crap surveys that have been around for years, including - God help me - the dreaded "Integrity" clusterf%^# that I never thought I would see again after I finally dumped the GTM con artists. (should have known that was coming when a GTM intro page popped up.)

Between that and the relentless SPAM "invites" (every hour)  in my mailbox from One Opinion, I don't think I'm sticking around with them, once that $25 is in my PayPal account. Just seems to be a re-hash of all the other formerly good survey companies that took a dive in the last few years.

I did really well with them today.  I got 250 points for surveys that I DQ from, but I also got probably 4,000 points from surveys that I completed.  I did a diary that I am going to get paid for sometime next week hopefully, and that one is worth 10,000 points.  I currently have 40,100 points, and so when I get those points, I will cash out for $50..  There are some days I only get 100 points though, and it has taken me over two months to earn this many points.

I forgot to mention the only thing I don't like about OneOpinion is tha they send me the incontext surveys, which as far as I can determine all contain three D shopping trips, which my computer can't handle.  They also send me vipvoice surveys too I believe, and I am never eligible for them,  even though I used to do them all the time on their site.

ok now what is up with the rewards system at this site. I get my $25 in, go to cash out with a PayPal, and they tell me I'm "unable" to claim the reward? Are they trying to bait & switch me into some sort of gift card scam?

22 hours ago, peach6 said:

That is odd did you try contacting them

Yes - been back and forth with them for a week now. The account looks fine and all appears OK on their end. Cookies and cache were cleared , but made no difference. None of the invites go to spam. I always go to the site anyway. Last survey I had was 4/27 and had a decent flow of them prior to that.

Still working on it with them.

16 hours ago, TomServo said:

ok now what is up with the rewards system at this site. I get my $25 in, go to cash out with a PayPal, and they tell me I'm "unable" to claim the reward? Are they trying to bait & switch me into some sort of gift card scam?

Just a thought do you have a landline phone or cell?You have to give them your landline or cell phone number in order to get your reward.After you tell them you want your reward (have to select which one) they send a code to your number you punch that in and you are set to go.This way they can make sure it is you requesting it and not some random person.I just cashed out on the 28th I had no problems.What browser are you using?Maybe try using Google instead of Firefox.I know that sometimes when I do surveys it'll say we have none.Then I open it again in Google and lo and behold I have surveys to do.In fact this happens quite often.I would be skeptical of a company I just started doing business with myself ,however I have been with them for a while and I must say they are the best of the best.Not to say they don't have screw ups but they are nothing like some others out there like GTM.Email them they will get back to you shortly unlike other survey companies  they actually respond.These are just suggestions ,they may or  may not be the problem ,good luck.Let us know what happens.

no it's not a sham

I had the same issues as you did being "unable" to claim paypal as a reward but I could request a giftcard

I called them & got the below email response

Thanks for calling in!

In order to be eligible for the virtual rewards, you must complete a verification screening.

To access this screening, log in with your email and password.  On the dashboard, there is a section on the left titled “Are you verified?” Click the green GET VERIFIED button to open the screening for virtual rewards.

You will be asked a series of questions regarding your identity, to validate your account.

As long as you answer carefully and honestly, you should be able to complete this successfully. You will then be able to place orders for PayPal, Amazon, and virtual VISA cards.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with!

I tried to get the middle one verified as it was the only remaining one left to verify

They asked for a previous zipcode (they had current zip and 2 others so I checked none)

Second question was if first 3 numbers of ssn were listed (it was so I clicked yes)

Third question was if I had any of 3 phone numbers. None of mine were listed but the person living  upstairs (2 family house) phone was listed so I checked none since the upstairs phone number is not to my house

I was screened out of being authenticated and could not request paypal as a reward.  I responsed to their email with above & now they have to mail me a card with a 4 digit number which I have to email them upon receipt

I too was not getting surveys but would go to the site daily to check for surveys.  I noticed on my profile

Survey Invitations Email notifications for new surveys as they become available was not turned on.  I turned it on and bam getting multiple emails to check for surveys

• Like 1