To do surveys or not during the Holidays

footfree

Personally I do try and do a few but for the most part I want them to stop sending them during the holidays.I know I  can walk away and not do any but I have a hard time with that one.I mean what if  it's a good one like a focus group or test product opportunity? do you do surveys during the holidays ?Or walk away?

I do but there are very few so if I get a chance like yesterday wasn't doing anything I will attempt but usually there is nothing worthwhile

If I'm around to do them and not busy with other stuff then sure, I'll do them.  I was surprised how many I got yesterday, I would have thought for sure it would have been dead all day.  Unfortunately no good ones and I probably disqualified on 99% of them so, as usual, a waste of time lol.

I personally wish these companies just don't send them over the weekends and holidays. I do them if I am not doing anything, however most of the time I just delete those invite emails on weekends and holidays. I think these companies are closed anyway and just send these email invites out via auto-bot.