It's a mystery letter from Kantar

footfree

I have informed delivery from USPS and today when I went to see what was suppose to be in my mail box there is a letter from Kantar.Cant say I have ever gotten a letter from them before and I am not sure what it's about.Has anyone ever gotten a letter from them?The thing is sometimes with informed delivery they say you are getting a letter for that day which  I might  or it shows up the next day.Very curious as to what it might be.Any thoughts on what it could be?

28 minutes ago, footfree said:

I have informed delivery from USPS and today when I went to see what was suppose to be in my mail box there is a letter from Kantar.Cant say I have ever gotten a letter from them before and I am not sure what it's about.Has anyone ever gotten a letter from them?The thing is sometimes with informed delivery they say you are getting a letter for that day which  I might  or it shows up the next day.Very curious as to what it might be.Any thoughts on what it could be?

Can't say I ever received a letter from them maybe receiving some kind of reward for doing a survey.let us know sort of curious

I don't think I've gotten a letter from them.  My guess would be a check for doing a focus group or product test or something.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

I don't think I've gotten a letter from them.  My guess would be a check for doing a focus group or product test or something.

I wish! The beverage study?This was with GTM I think it may be the prepaid  visa card.Will check and let you know.

Yep that was it.Always nice to get a little extra somethin,somethin-lol

• Like 1