My survey beverage diary?

NFriday

Hi- Has anybody here done the seven day beverage diary from my survey?  I get those periodically, and I always pass them up, but I decided to start one today?  Are they worth going through?  How many points do you get.  They say you have to spend 10 minutes per day on the diary.  Is that accurate?  I just finished one last week from One Opinion that was easy, although I have not gotten my points yet, and I got an error message the last day of the diary, and I got a message the next day reminding me that I had to do the diary again.  When I tried to do the diary on One Opinion again, it said that I was done with the diary.  

39 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Hi- Has anybody here done the seven day beverage diary from my survey?  I get those periodically, and I always pass them up, but I decided to start one today?  Are they worth going through?  How many points do you get.  They say you have to spend 10 minutes per day on the diary.  Is that accurate?  I just finished one last week from one opinion that was easy, although I have not gotten my points yet, and I got an error message the last day of the diary, and I got a message the next day reminding me that I had to do the diary again.  When I tried to do the diary on one opinion again, it said that I was done with the diary.  

I used to always do the diary from my survey but then I  stopped because I would get an error when I would hit submit I also got it today will try it one more time if I get screwed I'm done with those  I think it's 300 or 600 points

Doesn't it tell you on the main survey page next to the beverage diary how many points you're getting?  It always does on mine, currently I have one sitting there that's 800 points. I've done them in the past but I have gotten so fed up with the "error" after submitting and having to chase after MySurvey/GTM to get my points.  USUALLY I finally get the points after a month or so (even if you contact them right away, they will tell you they have to wait a month until the study is audited), but I am currently having issues with a GTM one and their help desk is so frustratingly useless that I'm just not in the mood for going through all this with mysurvey as well since I know it will happen because it always happens.

I've done them many times. At first , the error off at the end can be disturbing. However , the points have always been awarded once the survey has been completed by all participants and audited. That has always been between 3 and 4 weeks after I finish it. No need to message them - you will get the points. You get 600 points.

Not worth it to me at all. I hate the fact that My Survey has so many surveys that end in error. They have to be aware. It's been years. 

I get 800 points for them, but like others stated, there's always an error on submission and you have to wait up to a month to be credited.

The last one I completed a couple of weeks ago was redesigned and lighter on the details you had to submit, including the pre-diary questions. On the other hand the homepage advertised instant credit as soon as you finished, which was obviously wrong. I wrote them and said maybe they should fix the giant bug before worrying about how pretty the survey is! They responded that they'll send my suggestion to some people who will probably never read it.

The Beverage Diary that you can do on your smartphone is far better IMO. You record what you drink on an app for two weeks and then you get a $35 Visa card in the mail a few weeks later. The bang for your buck is far better and no real headaches in my experience. I only wish they offered them more often. I've had one in the last nine months or so.

2 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

What is the name of the app that pays you $35 for doing beverage diaries on your phone?

I believe it's now called "Q-Mob." It's offered through mysurvey.

I should point out that both Beverage diaries have only been interested in my teens completing them lately, not me (I'm 43). If you're not a teen or you don't have teens they may be hard to come by. I used to get them for myself, but not for a long time.

I just finished the beverage survey this week and was very surprised when I hit submit and received my points right away .I stopped doing them some time ago because I would always have to email them to give me my points or sometimes in the middle of the week the diary would disappear from the dashboard.It was to much of a hassle.

I was almost finished with the Beverage Diary over the weekend, and then noticed it disappeared.  I emailed My Survey and they told me it was removed due to inactivity.  This isn't true, I updated it every day.  I see others have had this issue.. 

I did mine thru GTM and I got paid 4 weeks after it was over with a visa gift card sent thru the post office.I also  received calls reminding me to do them.I did it took 5 minutes a day maybe a little longer.I had no issues doing it with GTM except the Qmob lady was a little rude on the phone.I don't answer my phone ,I screen them,and once I heard  it was them I answered she got mad at me for answering - she said now I have to start all over.Well maybe if you let me know it was you when you called and not some random number I may not of had to screen the call.Anyway it worked out I got paid.

When I did one just a few weeks ago , mine also posted the credits right away upon completion. It also was trimmed down in the amount of data it requested. Just wish they would remove it from the "Surveys Started" listing once completed.

Just also finished a My Personal Routine one. That one did not credit upon completion.

• 2 weeks later...

So the My Survey help center has been down with a 404 error for the past three days. I qualified for a mobile beverage diary last week, but I never got my registration message from Qmob. I will have to wait until they call and see if they can resend it I guess.

I'm also waiting on points for beverage and personal care diaries.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just started a Beverage Diary yesterday, but today when I logged in to record my drinks I was greeted with a "500 server error," message page. Apparently all the issues they're having aren't worked out yet, and I'm still getting these pages on a few surveys.

I also lost out on a $35 gift card because I couldn't contact anyone to download the software needed to start the mobile diary on time. TNS leaves messages all the time, but this time I couldn't understand what the 800 number was, and Google is useless for them.

I have done in the past but one time I did not finish and so was DQ ed. Sometimes they send me the survey and then when I try to enter the information it says I am not qualified to do it.