Epoll?

GammiWoo

Hi all!! I was looking at Epoll after finishing a survey. It looks like they've removed rewards at 3750. Anyone else finding that? I'm hoping I"m wrong because my GOSH! I've never waited to get $5 so long in my life and it's gonna be twice that long if the cashout is $10. Thoughts?

3 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

Hi all!! I was looking at Epoll after finishing a survey. It looks like they've removed rewards at 3750. Anyone else finding that? I'm hoping I"m wrong because my GOSH! I've never waited to get $5 so long in my life and it's gonna be twice that long if the cashout is $10. Thoughts?

The points are not in order. I see 3750 when I scroll all the way to the bottom. This is the one site that I often forget about. Once I forgot and when I checked I had like 40,000 points! I love their new site. I didn't know they changed it.

Ya and if you say you will watch a tv show for a 1000 points and forget they still give you the 1000 points anyway.Which is screwed up to me not fair to those who watch it ,they should give you 2000 for watching.