Pinecone sign in

Lab6689

Is anyone else having issues trying to log into Pinecone research?

I get "login failed"  I thought maybe it was my password so I changed it and still get log in failed

I've cleared cache and tried on diff browsers without luck

I had the same issue the other day. Couldn't log in. Changed password and still couldn't log in. Next day it was fine using the new password.

@Lab6689 Yes, I too had issues logging in this past Thursday. I knew it was the right password that I used because I have it in saved mode. I tried a few times and to no avail. At one point I got locked out, and it said to try in 10 minutes. Rather than trying in 10, I waited until the end of the day, and in the evening everything was fine. Survey panels can have glitches every once in a while, I would sweat it. I think this was the issue this time. 

True but these days who knows.  I had the same problems with mysurvey & changed my password there as well (then I saw the "fix" in another thread).  Can't hurt to change passwords now and then either

• 4 weeks later...

With Pinecone I have my user id and password but when I get prompted for my username the provided user id does not work. Is the username separate from user id? If so how do I find my username. Thanks folks!