paidviewpoint-doesn't seem to be working right

peach6

Yes, I have been having the same problem for the past couple of days. The trait surveys freeze towards the end and no pay is received. I hope they fix it soon!

• Like 1

Sounds like everyone else is getting that "Error 404"?  I either got that or when I tried to submit one of the actual surveys that have a +.01 it wouldn't go through and submit for whatever the amount would have been paid. The only ones I have received since and have managed to get through are the typical 10 cent trait surveys. I am guessing a glitch in their system? I messaged them, but as anyone knows that's not a !00% guarantee that you will receive a response back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gremory said:

Sounds like everyone else is getting that "Error 404"?  I either got that or when I tried to submit one of the actual surveys that have a +.01 it wouldn't go through and submit for whatever the amount would have been paid. The only ones I have received since and have managed to get through are the typical 10 cent trait surveys. I am guessing a glitch in their system? I messaged them, but as anyone knows that's not a !00% guarantee that you will receive a response back. 

I did email them and received a response that they know there is a problem and are working on it .I did receive one the other day and was able to complete but none since