Automatic forwarding surveys...Love or Hate?

nj07208

I thought I liked the surveys that automatically go to the next page once you enter your race/age/state...whatever the question may be. However, sometimes I like to review my answers before I  move on. I just got booted because the last question in a movie survey said, "select slightly agree here". I accidentally hit "agree" and I saw it and before I could fix it, the survey automatically forwarded. I got disqualified of course. I can see it being a slight time saver but I think I prefer being able to hit continue myself.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, nj07208 said:

I thought I liked the surveys that automatically go to the next page once you enter your race/age/state...whatever the question may be. However, sometimes I like to review my answers before I  move on. I just got booted because the last question in a movie survey said, "select slightly agree here". I accidentally hit "agree" and I saw it and before I could fix it, the survey automatically forwarded. I got disqualified of course. I can see it being a slight time saver but I think I prefer being able to hit continue myself.

That has also happened to me I now try to go a little slower on those automatic ones it's really easy to hit the wrong answer and there's no way of going back.

Hate with a passion because sometimes my finger slips, I select the knowingly wrong choice by accident, and under normal circumstances I could just correct it but here I can't.  Mine are often in the demographics section where I select the wrong age or gender or whatever and then if the survey still goes forward it's even worse because then I have to exit it as I'm afraid if I qualify for a survey with demographics different than what I have registered on the panel, they'll kick me off.

• Like 1

I like them but I do have to remind myself to slow down.Have messed up on a few that may have sent me a product to test.