Opinion Outpost said my Paypal account is still not verified.

Benjamin95

Hello there.

I having trouble getting my points redeem through paypal. It says:

"We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced when claiming your points. Currently, we will only accept verified PayPal accounts within your country of residence.

For more information on how to set up a verified PayPal account, please visit the following page: here

After you have established a verified PayPal account please wait 5-7 days before claiming again. It will take PayPal several days to process your information. You will only be able to make a claim after the process has been completed.

In order to claim, please make sure that you comply with the following requirements: JavaScript and Flash enabled in your Internet browser."

My paypal is already verified. I tried to get in touch with helpdesk, but so far no answer after a few days.

Is there any way to confirm that my paypal account is verified?

This happened to me - twice.  Both times the only way I was able to get a response was by badgering them on Facebook messenger.  Could not get a straight answer as to why after 8+ years with them and the same PayPal email this message would come up but EVENTUALLY it started working.  Then a few months later, it happened again.  Again, could only get a response through Facebook, did not get any explanation as to why this happened now a second time, and after a few days I was able to cash out again (I had to keep checking myself, no one could bother to let me know when it was fixed). 

2 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

This happened to me - twice.  Both times the only way I was able to get a response was by badgering them on Facebook messenger.  Could not get a straight answer as to why after 8+ years with them and the same PayPal email this message would come up but EVENTUALLY it started working.  Then a few months later, it happened again.  Again, could only get a response through Facebook, did not get any explanation as to why this happened now a second time, and after a few days I was able to cash out again (I had to keep checking myself, no one could bother to let me know when it was fixed). 

Already did the messenger thing. Still nothing works for me.

I also tried to call. But it says that the staff members are full.

I also have no access to use my bank account.

18 hours ago, Benjamin95 said:

Is there any way to confirm that my paypal account is verified?

Go to this page. Now click on the See how much you can send with PayPal link.

In the upper left there should be a badge saying that you are Paypal Verified. 

19 minutes ago, ksedwar said:

Go to this page. Now click on the See how much you can send with PayPal link.

In the upper left there should be a badge saying that you are Paypal Verified. 

I don't have access to a bank account. :(

You have to link an account to get verified. You can open a free online bank account. Capital One 360 has zero fees and no minimum balance. You don't even need to deposit any money to open the account.