Opinion Outpost giving sweepstakes entry

janlou

Twice this week I got a sweepstakes entry instead of 4 points for doing their TV surveys.  Really irks me that I wasted my time on this and get zippo.

• Sad 1

On 6/6/2018 at 7:31 PM, janlou said:

Twice this week I got a sweepstakes entry instead of 4 points for doing their TV surveys.  Really irks me that I wasted my time on this and get zippo.

I have had this happen a few times in the last 2 weeks. I complain to them each time. They have said it is the Survey Company and not them..But they also said they will look into it. Its odd, it lets me take the entire survey, and I get a GREAT score, and then it allows me to give it my scored feedback on the survey (which I have given it 4 stars... ) and then it bounces me out, with no Congratulations you get the 4 points (or 5)...and all I get are those sweepstakes entry points.

Did you bring it to their attention, the more we send them a complaint, the more we have hope of it being resolved.

Also, it doesn't even show up in my Survey History of even taking it. So I can't reference the Survey Number...Its quite irritating.

• Sad 1

I guess it's too much to hope for that they indicate that survey is for sweepstake.  I emailed them with this suggestion (as if they didn't know) abusive! The only choice we have is to not attempt if no reward is listed.   

1 hour ago, Leefall said:

I guess it's too much to hope for that they indicate that survey is for sweepstake.  I emailed them with this suggestion (as if they didn't know) abusive! The only choice we have is to not attempt if no reward is listed.   

No reward listed I'm not doing it sure sign it's a sweepstakes