Why is Survey Junkie holding my earnings hostage?

thewritestuffindy

I seemed to get along great with Survey Junkie until I reached my third 1,000 point level, at which, when I attempted to cash out, it suddenly refused to do so! Has that happened to anyone else???

SURVEYJUNKIE.JPG

SURVEYJUNKIE.JPG

SURVEYJUNKIE.JPG

yes.. it happened to me.. twice.. i contacted customer service and they released my funds, BUT right after that i no longer received any surveys.. so two weeks of getting no survey notifications i emailed them and told them to close my account since they refuse to send me any surveys... if anything i will just resign up under a new email address

On 6/8/2018 at 5:25 PM, AMAZINGCHICO2 said:

yes.. it happened to me.. twice.. i contacted customer service and they released my funds, BUT right after that i no longer received any surveys.. so two weeks of getting no survey notifications i emailed them and told them to close my account since they refuse to send me any surveys... if anything i will just resign up under a new email address

I never wait to be sent surveys.... they're all on the website!   As for having to contact them, I had that happen recently and when I tried to cash out the next day, it went through. In the meantime they had gotten back to me very quickly and said I'd have to schedule a phone verification... which turned out to be unnecessary.

17 hours ago, penangel said:

I never wait to be sent surveys.... they're all on the website!   As for having to contact them, I had that happen recently and when I tried to cash out the next day, it went through. In the meantime they had gotten back to me very quickly and said I'd have to schedule a phone verification... which turned out to be unnecessary.

thats what i meant.. when i logged into the website for 2 weeks all i saw was.... sorry there are no surveys at this time,, so i deleted my account and signed up under a new email address and now i get plenty surveys.. cashed out twice so far

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This happened to me last night.  I have cashed out twice.  The first time I had to "verify" my account thru email.  The third time I cashed out I get a message that says to "contact support" and they may need to "verify my account".  The email said they will call me at the phone number listed on my account.

Two questions....

What does "verify my account" mean.  How are they going to verify it.  What are they going to ask me when they call me.

And second, will I get paid?

Thanks for any help.

On 6/16/2018 at 1:28 AM, AMAZINGCHICO2 said:

thats what i meant.. when i logged into the website for 2 weeks all i saw was.... sorry there are no surveys at this time,, so i deleted my account and signed up under a new email address and now i get plenty surveys.. cashed out twice so far

How did you completely delete your account?

Survey has not let me cash out and I have sent several messages and no answers I’ve been trying cash out since January 22 do anyone have a phone number for them or the name of the company that owns the

Survey Junkie is the best, TOP of all surveys sites, #1.

even if one does not qualify still can get 2 or 3 points enough to reach the goal faster than in other sites that takes forever to reach the goal, and Survey Junkie pays me always in 2 minutes, not like other sites subject to verification for the points or subject to verification for a eGift card or paypal.

No other site like Survey Junkie... period.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wish I had discovered Survey Police a year ago when I first signed up with Survey Junkie..  I am on a number of different survey sites, but in my experience, I find SJ to be.. flaky.. that's the only word I have for them.  They have no telephone number and it seems every other time that I try to pay out, they  hold out with the old ' ' contact customer support ot verify'..  Only after several messages sent to them, do I get satisfaction.. Sometimes, they have surveys and the moment you click on them,  a message appears saying ' you've broken one of the rules.. you didn't take enough time on the survey'.. huh???  I didn't even get to begin  the survey.. Once I was lucky enough to get a phone call from them when I complained.. the rep told me the problem would be fixed and my earnings released within a half hour of the call.. Really?  It took 3 days and another message..

Anyone that has gotten a call from this company to verify your account, how did it appear on your caller ID? I have been reaching out to support for over 2 months now and continue to get the same response. "Thanks for reaching out, you're added to the queue, please give up to 7 business days etc". That's the response I get every time. Nothing personal, no other explanation. I find it hard to believe that it takes 2 month's to call someone in a queue. Anyone with suggestions please let me know. I'm getting desperate here, and I actually need this money, which I have let this company know to no avail. It's so sketchy that you can't find a phone number anywhere. Aren't you supposed to be able to find most anything online? 

On 3/12/2019 at 1:28 AM, Polvey1 said:

Survey Junkie is the best, TOP of all surveys sites, #1.

even if one does not qualify still can get 2 or 3 points enough to reach the goal faster than in other sites that takes forever to reach the goal, and Survey Junkie pays me always in 2 minutes, not like other sites subject to verification for the points or subject to verification for a eGift card or paypal.

No other site like Survey Junkie... period.

Hopefully they won't get bought out or anything because I agree.