thewritestuffindy

Why is Survey Junkie holding my earnings hostage?

thewritestuffindy

I seemed to get along great with Survey Junkie until I reached my third 1,000 point level, at which, when I attempted to cash out, it suddenly refused to do so! Has that happened to anyone else???

SURVEYJUNKIE.JPG

SURVEYJUNKIE.JPG

SURVEYJUNKIE.JPG

AMAZINGCHICO2

yes.. it happened to me.. twice.. i contacted customer service and they released my funds, BUT right after that i no longer received any surveys.. so two weeks of getting no survey notifications i emailed them and told them to close my account since they refuse to send me any surveys... if anything i will just resign up under a new email address

penangel
On 6/8/2018 at 5:25 PM, AMAZINGCHICO2 said:

yes.. it happened to me.. twice.. i contacted customer service and they released my funds, BUT right after that i no longer received any surveys.. so two weeks of getting no survey notifications i emailed them and told them to close my account since they refuse to send me any surveys... if anything i will just resign up under a new email address

I never wait to be sent surveys.... they're all on the website!   As for having to contact them, I had that happen recently and when I tried to cash out the next day, it went through. In the meantime they had gotten back to me very quickly and said I'd have to schedule a phone verification... which turned out to be unnecessary.

pansyrhonda

They will eventually let you cash out.

AMAZINGCHICO2
17 hours ago, penangel said:

I never wait to be sent surveys.... they're all on the website!   As for having to contact them, I had that happen recently and when I tried to cash out the next day, it went through. In the meantime they had gotten back to me very quickly and said I'd have to schedule a phone verification... which turned out to be unnecessary.

thats what i meant.. when i logged into the website for 2 weeks all i saw was.... sorry there are no surveys at this time,, so i deleted my account and signed up under a new email address and now i get plenty surveys.. cashed out twice so far

dluk24

How do you delete your account? I am trying to delete mine and I cant find how to do it?