My Survey dubious screen out

MetfanBren

I know there are other My Survey topics going, so apologies if this has been addressed before or doesn't deserve it's own thread. I didn't want to derail anyone's rant or rave!

Overall I've had pretty good experiences with the service, but occasionally I get booted out of a survey a long way in, say 15-20 minutes. This is obviously really frustrating, and shouldn't happen. The worst part though, is when you write in to complain about it, and the run-around with customer service starts.

First the response is, "we'll look into it." Then the official response is, "you screened out." When you explain that you were nearly done with a 30 minute survey they'll say they're bumping it up a level. Then they'll come back and say, "our records have confirmed your screen-out." Lately I've tried asking them to provide some more information, like when, where, and why I screened out? I figured this shouldn't be too difficult given they talk about detailed records, but they simply ignore it and repeat themselves.

So apologies for the rant, but has anyone else ever tried asking for more transparency? I thought holding them accountable might get me somewhere, but it didn't. I've also told them that I would be posting my issues and lowering my review here. If there was a human reading my complaints they didn't care about that either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MetfanBren said:

I know there are other My Survey topics going, so apologies if this has been addressed before or doesn't deserve it's own thread. I didn't want to derail anyone's rant or rave!

Overall I've had pretty good experiences with the service, but occasionally I get booted out of a survey a long way in, say 15-20 minutes. This is obviously really frustrating, and shouldn't happen. The worst part though, is when you write in to complain about it, and the run-around with customer service starts.

First the response is, "we'll look into it." Then the official response is, "you screened out." When you explain that you were nearly done with a 30 minute survey they'll say they're bumping it up a level. Then they'll come back and say, "our records have confirmed your screen-out." Lately I've tried asking them to provide some more information, like when, where, and why I screened out? I figured this shouldn't be too difficult given they talk about detailed records, but they simply ignore it and repeat themselves.

So apologies for the rant, but has anyone else ever tried asking for more transparency? I thought holding them accountable might get me somewhere, but it didn't. I've also told them that I would be posting my issues and lowering my review here. If there was a human reading my complaints they didn't care about that either.

I usually only get canned responses from them