Vipvoice is old or new?

rosiesmom

I had never heard of them before but I needed some points on Swagbucks and it was one of their offers.. So I joined.  It appears it is a bidding site basically.  You make points and then bid on stuff, is that correct?

I used to do surveys for VIP Voice.  It is strange because I never got DQ from any of their surveys, but now I occasionally get them through I believe One Opinion, and I always get DQ.  They used to be called something else, and I forget what.  A lot of their surveys are very similar, where they ask you if you bought anything within the last 7 days, and then you have to list your purchases and how much you spent

VIP Voice used to be called NPD.  Yes you save up your points and bid on something. They have tons of magazine subscriptions you can bid on, and quite a few other items worth not a lot of money, and if you bid enough, you will eventually win one of the smaller items.

• Like 1

I think I belonged to that years ago and it was totally not for me.  Now I am getting 2-3 invites a day.  I don't think I am interested in bidding for stuff.  I didn't win anything with them all those years back. 

The problem with them is yes you can win a magazine subscription or some other small thing.  If it was a magazine that I was interested in, yes that would be okay, but as I remember the magazines weren't that great.  I instead bid on stuff that I could actually use like visa gift cards, and a whole lot more people bid on those or entered sweeps for those, and so I never won anything.  There are people there who win multiple times, and I wonder how they do that.  There are also people who save up their points for a whole year, so they can bid on a large ticket item.

I did not think their surveys were that interesting.  It seems like most of them asked me if I bought anything that week, and on what day I bought it, and how much I spent, and where I bought it.