What is the purpose of You Gov asking us likes and dislikes

footfree

of certain movies,actors ,singing groups and so on?I don't understand this .I mean I like the extra points but I just don't get it.

Most of the surveys I have completed for you gov were political. However, there recently has been several complaints that they don't always pay when you cash out. They are not the trustworthy site that they once were.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, footfree said:

of certain movies,actors ,singing groups and so on?I don't understand this .I mean I like the extra points but I just don't get it.

I have to feel it's an experiment to see if that system works. If I'm right then one day I bet that all the surveys there will use that system. If I'm wrong then I agree with you that it doesn't make any sense! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Most of the surveys I have completed for you gov were political. However, there recently has been several complaints that they don't always pay when you cash out. They are not the trustworthy site that they once were.

I was talking about the extra point surveys they ask if you want to do after the initial survey is over .The ones that are worth 100 points.

And if they don't pay you for a survey and you ask them for your points don't expect them to give them to you.They say I got them and I say no I didn't, plus I sent them proof I didn't receive them and then no more responses from them.I hate it when companies shut me down like that.I let that one roll but I didn't forget about it.However if it becomes a every day occurrence I will leave.

12 hours ago, footfree said:

I was talking about the extra point surveys they ask if you want to do after the initial survey is over .The ones that are worth 100 points.

And if they don't pay you for a survey and you ask them for your points don't expect them to give them to you.They say I got them and I say no I didn't, plus I sent them proof I didn't receive them and then no more responses from them.I hate it when companies shut me down like that.I let that one roll but I didn't forget about it.However if it becomes a every day occurrence I will leave.

I just finished one that didn't even start with the political ones went right to did you watch tv yesterday and then it went to the extra 100 points of rating the actors and shows I don't think I ever had one that didn't start out with the political questions.

10 hours ago, peach6 said:

I just finished one that didn't even start with the political ones went right to did you watch tv yesterday and then it went to the extra 100 points of rating the actors and shows I don't think I ever had one that didn't start out with the political questions.

They don't always give the 100 points surveys  after the political survey, they may send them to you a day later.Not sure why they do that one either.