My First Two Months

memphis_512245

I just wanted to say WOW! to the owner of the post.

I don't do too many surveys anymore. Just a few here and there.

I am currently testing one product for Isay and they are going to send another one should come sometime this week.

I love the product and wish I could keep it but they want it back so that is a bummer.

2 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I just wanted to say WOW! to the owner of the post.

I don't do too many surveys anymore. Just a few here and there.

I am currently testing one product for Isay and they are going to send another one should come sometime this week.

I love the product and wish I could keep it but they want it back so that is a bummer.

They are paying for the return shipping aren't they?I had one company ask me to pay - uh no if you want it back you send me a return label.

• Like 1

I just got notified that I am getting a FedEx sent with some sort of shaving device.

Last night I did a $35 live 90 minute survey that was just about cruise lines.

I'm still waiting to get to test something from the Shark folks with an appliance that they keep telling me is coming.

Oh, I forgot I did a couple of diaries that I kept track of my drinking water and another was for mints and gum.

• Like 1

Memphis- I would have loved to do that one on cruises. I have been on many and last one was in April.

Edited by mnleona
spelling

On 6/22/2018 at 6:01 PM, footfree said:

They are paying for the return shipping aren't they?I had one company ask me to pay - uh no if you want it back you send me a return label.

Yes they included a label  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ms_Sunshine said:

My First Month:

Cash received:
My Opinions: $175
Pureprofile: $25

Closed accounts:
Univox
Rewards Central

Waiting to build points - slow process:
My Survey
You Gov

My opinions is good but I have never made 175 in a month congrats to you.I can see it happening if your in the  right demographic.

I'm with pure profile and have 2.95 in my account.I forgot I was with them - and I don't remember the last time they sent me a survey.

Not with the other 2 survey companies you mentioned

As for you gov it will take me a year or better to cash out.I wait for the $100.Plus the more surveys you do for them the more they send.Not sure what you put down for frequency of receiving surveys but you should log on go to your account and punch in "as often as possible " if you would like to be able to cash out faster.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ms_Sunshine said:

My First Month:

Cash received:
My Opinions: $175
Pureprofile: $25

Closed accounts:
Univox
Rewards Central

Waiting to build points - slow process:
My Survey
You Gov

That is really good for One Opinion if I have a good month I can cash out for 25.00 and I agree with footfree  check the frequency you have for surveys on you gov I usually get 1 or 2 a week

• Like 1

Thanks guys, will go and check my setting with them and make sure I keep up with their offers so they send more.
I think your quite right about the demographics, I may just be sitting in the flavor of the month at the moment lol

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 12:47 PM, memphis_512245 said:

I'm 49 and here are more details on the breakdown:

Outpost - $305

OneOpinion - $250

Global Test - $60

TV Pilot Watched - $35

Still do not have enough to cash out at the newer ones, but haven't been with them long.

The Global Test ones for the 100 life points I can breeze through, but they are hardly ever available which is why I only have $60 with them.  The first 8 questions are all the same and it is easy to learn the pattern on what the survey is for and what they are looking for and how to find the "check" question to make sure you are reading.

I am on a desktop and I can click through these very quickly.  I really love the opportunity to share my true reviews and test products and shows when the survey allows, but I would say more than half of the surveys I just roll through to get the points.  I say I devote about 2 hours a day and average about $3-$4 per hour.

I'm pretty much on point with you. Although, a few months back Opinion Outpost kicked me out stating that I had not complied with their policy, shortly after Survey Spot did the same thing (both owing me $$).  When I investigated they  said that it was because I had given erroneous answer (BS).  After more digging and question asking, I'm pretty sure that it was because I had made over the $600 mark in a one year period with them.  Still haven't gotten the rest of the $$ they both owed me.  IE.,  Cashout as soon as it's available.  Lesson learned for me after 6 years of being with them. 

1 hour ago, extraclass7 said:

I'm pretty much on point with you. Although, a few months back Opinion Outpost kicked me out stating that I had not complied with their policy, shortly after Survey Spot did the same thing (both owing me $$).  When I investigated they  said that it was because I had given erroneous answer (BS).  After more digging and question asking, I'm pretty sure that it was because I had made over the $600 mark in a one year period with them.  Still haven't gotten the rest of the $$ they both owed me.  IE.,  Cashout as soon as it's available.  Lesson learned for me after 6 years of being with them. 

That should be first rule in doing surveys ,cashing out as quickly as possible.However I wont do that with you gov the reason it cost more in points to cash out at a lower threshold then waiting for the big payout.

$50 67,500 points

$100 100,000 points

Plus wait till you get older and have no children at home it does get a little harder to earn money.