Cashing out.

GammiWoo

Of course, this is a rant not a rave, lol. I'm feeling a little crushed by Inbox Dollars this morning because honestly, I didn't read their terms correctly. I thought after you got "gold status", which is apparently worthless, your payouts came much quicker. So, I devoted so much time to get done, gave the good answers, stayed up late cuz I'm in a bit of a cash bind. They're not processing it till 6/20! So, that is the lead up to cashing out at Opinion Outpost as well. I do have a question. WHY does iPoll pay instantly but Opinion Outpost doesn't?! They always hold it a day and all the payments come from SSI. What else do my survey taking friends do to earn? I tried transcribing which if I lived in solitude would be awesome but in a functioning household with children is maddening. Also, that's a very competitive field and the site I use has other transcribers grade the newbies stuff and you can just imagine how well that goes for the newbies.... Help me guys!! I need cash fast. Everyone has gone to 3 days or more (looking at you OneOpinion.com-you used to pay instantly), GoBranded is NO faster than Mintvine. Any suggestions?

I know you need the money right now, but do you have any market research places where you live.  I live in a suburb of Chicago, and there are tons of market research places here.  The problem for me is that they usually want somebody that is way younger than I am.  I just got one yesterday, and I was not eligible for it, but I clicked on the link to see what else was available in Chicago, and most of them were looking for somebody under the age of 45.  It was focus global, and they have lots of branches.  You can also check craigslist for market research studies.  Most of the studies now pay you in visa gift cards, but I have had a few that I've done online that mailed me a check, but it took a month to get the check.

I don't remember the name of the company. but there is one grocery delivery company that has a flexible schedule, and I believe pays you $12 an hour to shop and deliver the groceries, and then they pay you for your mileage too, but I forget how much.  I checked into it, and they are not in my neighborhood, but they are in other suburbs of Chicago I believe.

I used to belong to Inbox Dollars, and yes they pay by check instead of Amazon GC, but most of their surveys are only $.25 to $.50 a survey, and I got DQ from a lot of them, and it just was not worth my while.. 

Thanks NFriday!! I have tried focus point global. I got to do a FaceTime interview with them and got $75 a few months ago. I think since turning 50, I'm aging out somewhat as well. I really loathe that the freebie sites have started exploiting these opportunities on social media. It has really made participation boom and it's hard to get in, lol. That said, I probably signed up for a couple of those shared sites but it makes for large influxes of participants and I feel like I get screened out more, now, on panels that Ive been on for years. I was irritated when I noticed Inbox Dollars insists that you continue participating while waiting for your reward or they will slow down the payout. That kind of blew my mind but I checked the box and went right along with it. I'm still participating. I think I just need to be patient and get to a point where those redemption times are not so important for me, lol.

I just asked over at the mashupmom Facebook page what the name of that upstart grocery shopping outfit was, and somebody just told me that it is shipt.  They are expanding apparently, and now they are signed up with Target, and so they are in a whole lot more areas.  There are several people over at mashupmom that work for them, and love it.  Here is the link to apply for a job.

https://www.shipt.com/be-a-shopper/

They are supposed to have a really flexible schedule, and if you are only available for two hours, that is ok.  Hope this helps.