Pinecone problem

Lurkergirl

So I did a survey, then it was odd, I never got an email saying that I had points in my account.I logged in any way and saw I did have points so I cashed out, got the email saying about the online order. This was on June 8, and no notice from PayPal.I double checked on Paypal and nothing there, and I double checked Pinecone and yes I did complete the order.I emailed them because it seems it is taking a long time now. Usually, when I order by now I would have had the Paypal into my account.

Has this happened to anyone else?

This hasn't happened to me but I have noticed they take longer to process the rewards and even post the points to your account. They used to be aces but that rehaul kind of messed it up. I used to get about 5-6 surveys per month. Now, I might get 2-3.

I have sent them two messages through the contact us button, the first reply was very generic, nothing from them on the second one.T he first one they were like saying things as if I did not know how to use Paypal.I wrote back that yes I did know how to use it. The thing is I ordered the 3 dollars for Paypal on June 8 it's now June 14 and nothing its never taken this long before. I use to like them now I am not so sure I do.

I cashed out for $15 and I thought it was before last weekend.  I thought I used to get an email saying that they were working on the cashout, and I looked, nothing this time.  I have no idea how long it takes to cash out anymore. 

On 6/14/2018 at 11:30 AM, JD said:

It's been so long since I setup PayPal with Pinecone but check if your PayPal address hasn't changed. Seem to remember that being something you specify in your profile?

Mine is fine cashed out at Pinecone on 6/5 and got it 6/6. This one I tried to cash out on 6/8 and still saying processing and its been 1 week, Tried emailing and no luck.

18 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I cashed out for $15 and I thought it was before last weekend.  I thought I used to get an email saying that they were working on the cashout, and I looked, nothing this time.  I have no idea how long it takes to cash out anymore. 

They are now all if the sudden trying to say 3-5  but that is up as of today, just  getting no response from them 

2 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

They are now all if the sudden trying to say 3-5  but that is up as of today, just  getting no response from them 

So we are in the same boat.I'm out $20- last time I received a payment I got it within a hour .However this time since it was  Friday I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited until Monday.Still no payment.Couldn't get the contact button to work either, when I  punched the button that said I have a question about Paypal and or check  .Tried the scott email address and it came back with

The email account that you tried to reach is disabled.Okay fine so I did the contact button yet again but put in other issue and this time it went thru.I haven't heard back.Something is most definitely up it has never taken them this long to pay people.Went to the BBB to read up and only one other person has said they haven't gotten paid.I wonder if we are going to start hearing a lot more complaints in the next days?Very frustrating when you can log on to their web site and it makes no mention of anything.

1 hour ago, footfree said:

So we are in the same boat.I'm out $20- last time I received a payment I got it within a hour .However this time since it was  Friday I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited until Monday.Still no payment.Couldn't get the contact button to work either, when I  punched the button that said I have a question about Paypal and or check  .Tried the scott email address and it came back with

The email account that you tried to reach is disabled.Okay fine so I did the contact button yet again but put in other issue and this time it went thru.I haven't heard back.Something is most definitely up it has never taken them this long to pay people.Went to the BBB to read up and only one other person has said they haven't gotten paid.I wonder if we are going to start hearing a lot more complaints in the next days?Very frustrating when you can log on to their web site and it makes no mention of anything.

Yeah something is wrong, I know I tried to give them the benefit also since mine was a Friday also, but even if you go by that new (never saw before 3-5 days ) its been more than enough time 

It's so frustrating the way survey sites seem to be so inept when it comes to dealing with issues and communication. I just completed a Pinecone survey, I'm guessing that cashing out will be an interesting misadventure.

Not sure I want to do anymore .I mean yeah I do, but not if I am not going to be paid.So tell me what to expect, if you let me know payment is delayed I will continue doing them, but with no communication it's hard to tell what's going on.

I've been trying to reach them for months. I need to change my email but can't access the profile page. It just keeps taking me back to the home page. No response to about 8 emails over several months. All I can cash out for is the virtual visa.

On 6/15/2018 at 8:18 PM, footfree said:

Not sure I want to do anymore .I mean yeah I do, but not if I am not going to be paid.So tell me what to expect, if you let me know payment is delayed I will continue doing them, but with no communication it's hard to tell what's going on.

Exactly, this morning they sent me a survey which says it needs to be done today, well yeah I have not done it because I do not know if I would see payment on it.I mean if they would reply and explain what is going on, then I probably would but as of right now, I do not want to because I do not know if they can pay.

• Like 1

I did try the email address I have it is invalid as others have mentioned.  So I am basically doing surveys and not hearing about cash outs.  This certainly isn't the way they did business a couple of years back.  I will try the site. They took the $ out of my account, but there is no record of it anywhere. 

I got tired of waiting and no reply so I did write to the BBB about this, I also don't want to do the survey I have because maybe they won't pay?