Branded Surveys Support is Horrible!

Trueblue

• 1 month later...

I actually have received response from their support. However, what I am experiencing here lately is either surveys that are sent to me that I don't quality for, even though they have my demographics, or the panel will say there are 5 Surveys available, and after I attempt one it will take me back to panel after I disqualify and then it will have no surveys available. 

• 3 weeks later...

They blocked me because I am out of state visiting a granddaughter but for some reason they did unblock and I have been taking some surveys.

• 3 weeks later...

Branded Surveys has changed for the worse. There is always a delay now, in getting paid when you cash in your points. Also, in the past 2 days, they have removed over 150 points from already approved points accumulation. No explanation  or response after contacting them 3 times. I will be quitting this site if points are not returned, with an explanation. I do not recommend this site.

6 hours ago, KathyH said:

Branded Surveys has changed for the worse. There is always a delay now, in getting paid when you cash in your points. Also, in the past 2 days, they have removed over 150 points from already approved points accumulation. No explanation  or response after contacting them 3 times. I will be quitting this site if points are not returned, with an explanation. I do not recommend this site.

I had them remove points for one survey some time ago and did get a response from them I guess they didn't think my answers were truthful or I rushed through the survey

I did complain the other day about not being credited. Got throught the "thank you - last questions" screen completed and the screen went nowhere. I emailed support because I happened to catch the number (I'VE GOTTEN REALLY GOOD AT THAT by necessity with all sites lol) and they credited me the points by the end of the day. The catch? I believe I was supposed to get 100 points and got 90. I'm not gonna quibble about 10 points when I was lucky to get any but I'm keeping my eyes wide open!

On 8/21/2018 at 5:10 AM, peach6 said:

I had them remove points for one survey some time ago and did get a response from them I guess they didn't think my answers were truthful or I rushed through the survey

They did that to me, But I always write them  back. It was  6 minute survey that only took 5 minutes. I told them it is not rushing when you are doing the demo questions, you know the answers and go right to them/ I also told them some people read faster than others. Any other thing they said I did I had an answer for. They gave me my points.

I think they do this on purpose. It seems like they get bonuses when they can cheat people out of their points.