GTM/MySurvey Help Center gone?

NaomiNo

For the past few days, whenever I click on the Help Center at GTM (issues with surveys that haven't credited and have been going back and forth with them), the page just says, "404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."  I checked mysurvey since they're all under the same company umbrella and, yup, same error.  The rest of both sites work fine, still receiving surveys, able to take them, getting credited when I qualify, and so on.  Is anyone else having problems accessing it or is it just me?

1 hour ago, NaomiNo said:

For the past few days, whenever I click on the Help Center at GTM (issues with surveys that haven't credited and have been going back and forth with them), the page just says, "404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."  I checked mysurvey since they're all under the same company umbrella and, yup, same error.  The rest of both sites work fine, still receiving surveys, able to take them, getting credited when I qualify, and so on.  Is anyone else having problems accessing it or is it just me?

I just checked for you getting the same thing as you on both sites.

Been getting the same 404 error as well. Their Facebook page has many posting the same issue as well as many saying the site is completely down. I suspect the latter issue to be with the non-US site as the US site has been up every day. There is also the login issue where the site does not seem to recognize the auto entered password. That seems to affect some users (I'm one) and not others.

Without the Help Desk and very spotty responses on Facebook Messenger , makes one start to wonder. Also seeing the same surveys repeated.

To be safe , I cashed out just over a week ago and the $50 was in Paypal Friday.

I contacted them nearly a week ago through the help button on the homepage about this and they said they were working on it, and to give them 48-72 hours. I've also gotten the same 404 error page on a couple of surveys. So either this is one hell of a technical issue, they're not very good at fixing things, or they don't care all that much.

I'm probably going to lose out on a $35 mobile beverage diary because of this.

I was able to figure out how to get a hold of them - however to re-freshen my memory on how to do this I have to log back on the site.But now I cant get the site to load it keeps timing out.Maybe they are fixing,if not I will try to remember the steps to get a hold of them and pass it on.Then again I might not have it may be to the perks desk which only handles the rewards dept.  here I copied the email address they sent me     [email protected]

Went back a little while later cant figure out how I did it .However I have noticed some changes on their web site like if you click "account" it looks different like they are trying to combine all the info  over to this  page.I may be wrong but it looks like that to me.

So ya perks is for rewards but here what what she told me. Not holding my breathe that I will get my points.

Thank you for your inquiry. In an effort to provide outstanding customer service, please note that there are two Customer Care teams available to meet your needs. The Perks.com Customer Care team that you have reached offers support for orders and any general questions or concerns regarding the Global Test Market Panel Rewards Zone.

Please know that we have forwarded your inquiry on to the Global Test Market Customer Care team and you should receive a response very soon. We apologize for any inconveniences or frustrations that this may have caused. If you have any questions, or if I can be of additional assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,
Perks Customer Care Team

They did pass it on.I received a email this morning saying that they couldn't give me my points because I neglected to give them the survey number and point value.I sent it to them and 5 minutes later the points were in my account.Here is the email address that I contacted them with the info   [email protected]

Have another question- I thought we could only cash out in $15 increments?However I did cash out the other day at $5 and the request went thru.I wonder if we can cash out at any level.I usually try and wait to cash out at  $15.I feel like if I cash out at $5 every time it is like abusing the right.If it cost them more to have us cash out then this will surely make them lower point values.Just a thought .

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, footfree said:

They did pass it on.I received a email this morning saying that they couldn't give me my points because I neglected to give them the survey number and point value.I sent it to them and 5 minutes later the points were in my account.Here is the email address that I contacted them with the info   [email protected]

Have another question- I thought we could only cash out in $15 increments?However I did cash out the other day at $5 and the request went thru.I wonder if we can cash out at any level.I usually try and wait to cash out at  $15.I feel like if I cash out at $5 every time it is like abusing the right.If it cost them more to have us cash out then this will surely make them lower point values.Just a thought .

Thanks for the email, I just sent one to them now regarding a diary study from March that still hasn't been credited and that luckily I still had the email invitation from.  Unfortunately I had two others that I no longer have the original emails for but do have the survey numbers/points... in my requests in the Help Center so I can't see them.  Ugh.

As to the cash outs, I've been regularly cashing out at $10 (PayPal) for a long time now so it definitely hasn't been limited to $15 increments.  I doubt I'll bother with the $5 ones since, honestly, I tend to lose track of how many points I'm up to (I don't log into the GTM website daily, just do the surveys as they're emailed to me) and then one day I'll log in and am pleasantly surprised to see I have enough for a $10 cash out, lol.

• Like 1

mysurvey still has the 404 error.

I really don't get this whole "help center," thing from mysurvey anyway. Other companies respond to issues directly via E mail. mysurvey sends you an E mail to tell you they've responded, but you have to log into the site, then click on the help center. It seems so pointless and unnecessary. If they just communicated with us directly this wouldn't even be a problem!

5 hours ago, MetfanBren said:

MySurvey still has the 404 error.

I really don't get this whole "help center," thing from mysurvey anyway. Other companies respond to issues directly via E mail. mysurvey sends you an E mail to tell you they've responded, but you have to log into the site, then click on the help center. It seems so pointless and unnecessary. If they just communicated with us directly this wouldn't even be a problem!

They do the same thing at GTM - seems like they could make better use of their time if they did the way you said.But I can also see where not having to put in each individuals email and responding to them individually could save time .Plus they have all  the info they need saved to your account if they need to go back and look at it,plus they don't have to worry if they have the right address or not .If they only sent out to the panelist then they would lose all that info.I can see both sides when it comes to this .Or maybe I am wrong I don't know just another way of looking at it.

16 hours ago, footfree said:

They do the same thing at GTM - seems like they could make better use of their time if they did the way you said.But I can also see where not having to put in each individuals email and responding to them individually could save time .Plus they have all  the info they need saved to your account if they need to go back and look at it,plus they don't have to worry if they have the right address or not .If they only sent out to the panelist then they would lose all that info.I can see both sides when it comes to this .Or maybe I am wrong I don't know just another way of looking at it.

Thanks for the response! I had never considered it from their point of view.

I can understand why it would make sense for them to work that way, but I think if you're going to use that model for customer service you'd better have a backup plan for situations like this. Either make sure you have the IT staff to solve these problems quickly, or an alternative means of communicating. To any other business two weeks with no customer service would be devastating, but they don't seem to even be phased by it. As far as I know they haven't even acknowledged the problem outside of direct complaints.

4 hours ago, MetfanBren said:

Thanks for the response! I had never considered it from their point of view.

I can understand why it would make sense for them to work that way, but I think if you're going to use that model for customer service you'd better have a backup plan for situations like this. Either make sure you have the IT staff to solve these problems quickly, or an alternative means of communicating. To any other business two weeks with no customer service would be devastating, but they don't seem to even be phased by it. As far as I know they haven't even acknowledged the problem outside of direct complaints.

I'm also  thinking  they don't answer or they are quick to say no you didn't earn the points because their workers might be burnt out or they use it as a easy way out not having to deal with  the problems.I'll just say it - it could be lazy workers who don't want to do their jobs.Or their hands are tied do to the company telling them not to answer us.It's hard to say and we can only speculate- unless you have ever worked in that area or for the survey site it's really hard to know the truth.Not that I haven't gotten mad at them - I get mad at them all the time.I think this is one area that has no regulations and they can do whatever they want.I don't know any company who can get away with this and the fact they don't always pay and not get in trouble is another baffling thing .No accountability whatsoever - they should hang a sign that says "Enter surveys at your own risk" I think if more people new what they were entering into they would more then likely be turned off.