Paypal cash outs

wobbles

2 hours ago, wobbles said:

Has anyone started to get reduced payouts via paypal?

I think paypal started some new fees and I am curious what survey companies if any are paying this, and which are passing the fees directly on.

I had a cashout that seems to follow this structure:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees

I saw that someone on Univox was charged 62cents when they cashed out 10.00 through Paypal .

I haven't been charged anything.However I think they should be upfront if this is their intention.

I think that is for people who are selling items on Ebay- I may be wrong - I am only charged to transfer to my bank if I do a instant.As for survey companies charging us I dont know what to think.Guess we will see if they do ,but my guess is some will charge a fee and some will lower their points to cover the cost.

I think it's a new thing.  I saw emails for it from paypal, but did not realize it would apply to me, but I suppose I am a seller of

services to a survey company.  OneOpinion has suspended paypal payouts, so I think they are trying to decide how to go forward with this.

I guess I am just interested to see if most survey companies pay and we take up the slack on this fee or if they try to cover the fee.

7 hours ago, wobbles said:

I think it's a new thing.  I saw emails for it from paypal, but did not realize it would apply to me, but I suppose I am a seller of

services to a survey company.  OneOpinion has suspended paypal payouts, so I think they are trying to decide how to go forward with this.

I guess I am just interested to see if most survey companies pay and we take up the slack on this fee or if they try to cover the fee.

How recent was this email?   I just cashed from OneOpinion on May 30 and received it June 2.

I noticed yesterday on i-say that the $15 Paypal reward is now 1530. It used to be 1500. This might have something to do with it as they no longer have Paypal for $10. I just do Walmart now and get some groceries there.

Just tried to redeem for paypal at oneopinion-it says it is down :(. When you type into the assistant it answers back that it might be up mid day friday- hope so!

That really "sucks" I was going to cash out and now this.Guess it will cost me more to cash out.We also got a notice from our online bank saying there was going to be changes so I expect this isn't just with Paypal .Says we can only get a certain allotted amount of money out of our account at one time.Ticked us off it's like it's our money if we want all of it then we should be able to get it "all". However I am guessing this is to stop fraud and or money laundering .

40 minutes ago, nj07208 said:

I noticed yesterday on i-say that the $15 Paypal reward is now 1530. It used to be 1500. This might have something to do with it as they no longer have Paypal for $10. I just do Walmart now and get some groceries there.

That happened sometime last year I believe.Or even the year before that ,tried to find out exactly but their web site and their balance sheet is screwy .I mean it shows all the times I cashed out in 2017 then it shows nothing for 2016 which I know I cashed out back then,so it's hard to know exactly when that change occurred.However all of last year I cashed out a few times and it was 1530 for $15 and 2040 for $20.

I just thought of how I cashed out last Friday with Pinecone and still haven't received my payment.Now I'm wondering if this has something to do with that?Well on their web site it says to wait 3 to 5 business days and today is day 5 .Maybe I should email them to see what they say, I bet I don't hear back until next week on this.

I just went there and used the contact button  and when I try to put in the info it will not retain it.It wipes all info I put in and starts all over again.However I thought I read somewhere that someone else was having problems with their contact button prior to this.Am I right? I cant even find a Pinecone Facebook link to see if there is a problem.I mean if they are having issues paying us via Paypal then let us know .I don't like the fact that they are not saying anything at all and we have no way of contacting them .So I just sent a email using this address hopefully they will answer this way  [email protected].

Well cant reach them that way either came back and said

The email account that you tried to reach is disabled.

This is getting frustrating.

Not to mention I just cashed out with legerweb last week via Paypal after sending them back a check I couldn't cash.What now? I hate to see what happens with this too.

I posted a rant about Pinecone. Last week I cashed out for 3 on 6/5 and got Paypal on 6/6. I cashed out again on 6/8 and nothing yet, I have sent 3 messages to Pinecone about this with only  1 generic reply. The message acted as if I was new to Paypal and that is not the case . I just want to know why it"s been a whole week and it just says processing.I am not getting anywhere with emails.  Even if they are doing a 3-5  business day that is up also up makes me leery of doing any more surveys for them if this is what is gonna be like.