Paypal cash outs

wobbles

2 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I posted a rant about Pinecone. Last week I cashed out for 3 on 6/5 and got Paypal on 6/6. I cashed out again on 6/8 and nothing yet, I have sent 3 messages to Pinecone about this with only  1 generic reply. The message acted as if I was new to Paypal and that is not the case . I just want to know why it"s been a whole week and it just says processing.I am not getting anywhere with emails.  Even if they are doing a 3-5  business day that is up also up makes me leery of doing any more surveys for them if this is what is gonna be like.

Hmm it makes you wonder what is going on.I have never had this type of problem with them before.

• Like 1

Just to be clear, the reason I posted this is that I am interested in whether the fee that paypal recently started charging is affecting payout from survey sites.

The thread is not meant to be for venting on late payouts from sites.

17 hours ago, somelady said:

How recent was this email?   I just cashed from OneOpinion on May 30 and received it June 2.

The email was a couple months ago and looking forward..  First cashout I had from a survey site that charged a fee ever was yesterday.

3 hours ago, wobbles said:

Just to be clear, the reason I posted this is that I am interested in whether the fee that paypal recently started charging is affecting payout from survey sites.

The thread is not meant to be for venting on late payouts from sites.

Maybe so .I know I got off course but that happens at times.Plus since the post was about Paypal it made me think that this was the reason the payment was late ,so in a round about way it was on topic.I thought they were trying to find a way to implement the new payment into the payout thus being late paying.We have now moved this discussion to Rant and raves section- I will try and be polite but we do have a right to post what we think is appropriate.

I think there is Something going on with PayPal I am overdue on payment from Branded Surveys I emailed them and got a response I should receive it shortly and usually when I have had to do that I get the PayPal deposit within an hour of emailing them that was yesterday and still have not received it.

11 hours ago, peach6 said:

I think there is Something going on with PayPal I am overdue on payment from Branded Surveys I emailed them and got a response I should receive it shortly and usually when I have had to do that I get the PayPal deposit within an hour of emailing them that was yesterday and still have not received it.

My branded payout was late, but I got all the money I was supposed to.  No fee from them.

26 minutes ago, wobbles said:

My branded payout was late, but I got all the money I was supposed to.  No fee from them.

Mine was due Thursday still have not received it how late was yours?

I can gladly report that I have received all my monies from each survey company to my Paypal account without any extra fees added.I do believe that if they are getting charged more for us cashing out that they will reduce the point value of surveys.This way we will think they are just be stingy instead of us knowing they are passing on any extra charges that they may incur.That's usually how business's  do this when their rates go up they raise their rates.