Livewire shutting down- wants to know if I want them to pass on info

footfree

I feel sad they are going out of business-I dIdn't make a great deal of money but it was better then nothing.Not sure how comfortable I feel them passing on my info.They are the only survey company who has had my SSN#. Which I don't regret I haven't had any problems -however I don't think I would ever do that again with another company knowing what I know now.I want to say yes pass on my info but is that part of the package and who is this company?
We regret to inform you that LiveWire's parent company has made the decision to no longer support the LiveWire panel. By the end of June, your profile will be deleted and none of your personally identifiable information will be retained, as per our privacy policy.
We are grateful for your participation with us over the past 24 years and apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause.
Would you like us to provide your contact information to an alternate panel so that you can continue to participate in research studies for cash incentives?
  • Yes

• No
Thank you for being a LiveWire panelist.