Cannot reach customer service on multitude of survey sites

footfree

What in the world is going on with all these survey sites?Gtm this morning didn't pay me for survey I did.Went to their site tried to make a complaint then this pops up 

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.However I was able to cash out with Paypal- they said they were having problems getting CVS gc but none with paypal .Lets see if I get my money in a timely manner from them.

Yesterday it was One Opinion  and the Paypal button was blacked out.At least it is up and running. Pinecone not paying and hard to find the right button that is working to contact them.Or scott at Pinecone research email comes back as disabled.

Not a survey company but I ordered a e-online gift card for my husband for Fathers day from Northern Tool ,delivery says 24 hours and 2 days later no card.I do a online chat and he says he sees the order but cannot give me a timeline on when it will be delivered.Bet I don't get it in time for Father's day.

Maybe I just need to step away from the computer this weekend before it totally crashes and rains on my birthday.All this at once can really put you in a bad mood.

That sucks! I wonder if Paypal is having issues with their site again. I couldn't even get the PP site to properly load on the laptop the first half of last week. The app worked fine though.  I tweeted PP the same day. They just responded yesterday. It might be something like that. I hope everything comes together and your gift card gets to you in time. I've felt that frustration as well, in my times of needing rewards to at least just be on time.

• Like 1

Well, I guess I am going to have to try the BBB Pinecone has not paid yet. I ordered on June 8  just checked says processing. I know Paypal is working ordered 2 items used them to pay and everything worked well. So they cannot say its Paypal problem. Pinecone is very close to me saying goodbye. If I ever get the 3 dollars that is.

They're holding me up 5 days on a redemption as well and I'm NOT counting weekends as Pinecone doesn't either, I believe. I'm not sure what's going on. I've seen some postings here about fees and payouts are different but Pinecone lagging is the only issue I'm having. Ipoll isn't reloading new surveys like they usually do but I've noticed they cap you on a daily AND weekly basis so..... 

15 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Well, I guess I am going to have to try the BBB Pinecone has not paid yet. I ordered on June 8  just checked says processing. I know Paypal is working ordered 2 items used them to pay and everything worked well. So they cannot say its Paypal problem. Pinecone is very close to me saying goodbye. If I ever get the 3 dollars that is.

I thought I would give them until the end of today then I will also go to the BBB.They owe me $20.Never thought I would have had a problem with them.Plus I still have 200 pts in my account.