I heard back from Pinecone- maybe this is the link to contact them with

footfree

Sorry to start new thread I just wanted to make sure people saw this and read it.Since they got back to me I will give them the benefit of the doubt I can wait another 2 to 3 days.And yes my status has moved to processing
Hello,
Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in response.
We are aware of the PayPal payment processing issue you are experiencing. Your payment has been processed today. Please allow 2-3 business days for the status to change from Processing to Fulfilled.
We thank you for your patience during this time.
Best regards,
Karen Scott

Interesting mine has been processing since 6/8  and I have written them and nothing.I currently have a survey in my inbox but have not done it because of how bad the response has been for me.

16 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

Interesting mine has been processing since 6/8  and I have written them and nothing.I currently have a survey in my inbox but have not done it because of how bad the response has been for me.

I clicked and clicked all kinds of email links to see which one would go thru .I did this on the 16th of June.I probably sent them 2 emails and they just got back to me about 1 hour ago.Maybe they will be sending you one out soon.

I also cashed out on the 8th of June,so maybe will  get them at the same time.

Oddly enough, I contacted them just this evening and now the verification came in from Paypal that the money was in my account.  Just weird that I hadn't heard anything about it.  Never had this happen before.

• Like 1

Shortly after this post I received my payment in my Paypal  account.I wrote it in another thread,  I am glad it worked out for all of us.

• Like 1

I'm happy to hear everyone's getting paid! There's not very many good cash paying survey sites left, I would hate to lose this one. 

• Like 1