Springboard America

calafan

Ever since Springboard America went to their "new and improved" format, the only thing new is that they now consistently shaft you when it comes to crediting surveys. I never used to check in the past because surveys were always credited. Recently I became suspicious and started checking my account after each survey. Sure enough all I received for the last two surveys I completed was a participation credit, which they can keep. If I ever manage to reach my next cashout Springboard America, or MaruBlue(whatever that's supposed to be) as it appears on their website, will be history.

I'm sorry I guess I am not understanding - did you get credit  and or points for the surveys taken or do they still owe you points?I have gotten surveys lately and after I have done them I noticed that they were slower then normal to load them into my account.However I have gotten every point for each survey taken.In order to see the points that have been added to your account you have to press the "survey points" button in the reward section.It is a little easier to find the survey section  and points given then before with their new web site .However the amount of surveys is way down.I have like 2500 points and I bet it take another year to get the rest to cash out.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the input. I did finally find the points. I was clicking on the rewards button at the top of the page which returned a list of completed surveys showing a participation credit and thought that was the final page. I finally found the page showing that points were credited by clicking the survey points button 

9 hours ago, footfree said:

I'm sorry I guess I am not understanding - did you get credit  and or points for the surveys taken or do they still owe you points?I have gotten surveys lately and after I have done them I noticed that they were slower then normal to load them into my account.However I have gotten every point for each survey taken.In order to see the points that have been added to your account you have to press the "survey points" button in the reward section.It is a little easier to find the survey section  and points given then before with their new web site .However the amount of surveys is way down.I have like 2500 points and I bet it take another year to get the rest to cash out.

and then clicking the account history button on that page. Why they require you to jump through all those hoops to find the points page I have no idea. Again thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

Hey, it's better then it use to be.Before if you tried to find out if you had been paid for a survey or not you couldn't even decipher all the mumbo jumbo they had down for surveys done.I am real sorry , I didn't tell you to press the account history button, but I am glad you found it and  it all worked out for you.

• Like 1