I just got banned for 24 hours from One Opinion

NFriday

Hi- I thought I would just warn people who like to rush through surveys.  I clicked on a survey on One Opinion, and it had an opening question to make sure you are paying attention.  The question was where would you see people.  They had grocery store, lake, ocean, and another place that I forget that I know was correct.  I clicked on all four of the answers, and they told me that I gave an incorrect response because I did not pay attention to the question, and they were going to ban me from signing on for 24 hours.  I don't know which answer was wrong.  At first I thought it was ocean, but then I thought you do see people at the ocean.  Has this happened to anyone else there?

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

Hi- I thought I would just warn people who like to rush through surveys.  I clicked on a survey on One Opinion, and it had an opening question to make sure you are paying attention.  The question was where would you see people.  They had grocery store, lake, ocean, and another place that I forget that I know was correct.  I clicked on all four of the answers, and they told me that I gave an incorrect response because I did not pay attention to the question, and they were going to ban me from signing on for 24 hours.  I don't know which answer was wrong.  At first I thought it was ocean, but then I thought you do see people at the ocean.  Has this happened to anyone else there?

I have a couple of times I now look at the answers twice before choosing

It was my fault hitting the wrong buttom

Happened to me once ,I really wondered if I hit the wrong number or not .But it really didn't matter - if they said you did then that is it.By the time you tell them it isn't really your fault the 24 hours will probably be up anyways.

• Like 1

It happened to me a couple of months ago. I accidentally hit the wrong button,and it was one of the obvious questions, which starts with the letter "b", boy, bat, cat, bun something similar. Anyway I chose the wrong one accidentally, tried to catch it but couldn't. I emailed them and told them, told them I thought the policy could be a little more flexible and that this was the first time I had done it. They emailed me back and lifted the ban. 

• Like 1

It happened to me a month ago and last year. A month ago, I admit I didn't read the whole question before I clicked on the answer. I was tired, had a long day of surveys and wasn't paying attention.

I was wondering what would happen if one did this. It can be easy to check the wrong answer. The ones that say check XYZ  I check twice.