survey police disapprove

rikky644

I just noticed that in april 2015 my review of a certain website was rejected by survey police because it was negative and I had already wrote seven previous negative reviews of other survey websites...regardless of the merits of my review...the powers that be on this site (survey police) rejected my review because it was negative....although this occurred awhile ago..i thought it is important to bring this to light...it makes me question just what the motives of survey police actually are....I had assumed this website was here to bring into focus the good survey websites and those that we as survey takers should not invest our time.  what investment does survey police have in us writing good reviews?...there are many good survey websites but there are also quite a few poor ones..and it is important that the poor sites be called out.....I question whether what I have written here will see the light of day...but if it does it might restore some of the luster that has been lost as to how I view survey police..we survey takers desperately need an impartial  site where we can review and discuss the many survey sites at our disposal...I hoped that  impartial site would be survey police . but I question their concern with 'too many' negative reviews.

Hi rikky644,

We here at SurveyPolice, have literally published thousands of negative reviews on our website and provide this forum where survey takers can discuss their experiences without censorship. If you take a look at our rankings, you will see that no panel even comes close to a 100% rating: https://www.surveypolice.com/rankings, and we take pride in what we feel is the web's most accurate representation of the best online survey websites.

That said, if the same user leaves a series of extremely negative reviews, it raises a red flag. We have internal processes which determine whether we will publish a review, 95% of which are published. The ones that are not posted are typically because they are not written in English, contain profanity, are spam, or otherwise violate our Terms of Service.

We review user accounts when a reviewer leaves multiple half star or one star reviews in order to get a sense of why they are so unhappy. Are they a market research panel trying to bring a competitor down? Are there some inconsistencies with their accounts? Are they unreasonable and never give any panel more then a terrible rating? Or do they really just have some awful luck taking surveys? These are questions we seek to answer when we make the decision not to publish a review.

If you feel your review was disapproved by mistake, you are welcome to resubmit it.