One Opinion seems slower

peach6

I don't know I am getting my 5.However I am getting a lot that will not reroute me back to the site and then I get jipped out of the extra 50 points.So instead of trying for the 5 I end up trying for at least 8 to 10.Also when it says there are no surveys to do don't always believe them.I can get that message then close it out then turn around and open it up again in a manner of seconds and get a survey to do.But it could be all about demographics and where you are located sometimes it just may be slow.I have had that on rare occasions.

• Like 1

I can't make even the 5 50 pointers but even if I do, that's it, save a couple of 500 pointers in a week. They seem to take longer within surveys as well to dq you. I think they're declining a little because their base has grown a lot. Not sure.

• Like 1

I have noticed that so much recently!! Also, their surveys time out so much now and never redirect back so there is no way to even get the 50 points! I tried for 8 surveys the other day-got dq'd for all 8 and got dq points for 3.

1 hour ago, GammiWoo said:

I have noticed that so much recently!! Also, their surveys time out so much now and never redirect back so there is no way to even get the 50 points! I tried for 8 surveys the other day-got dq'd for all 8 and got dq points for 3.

I really don't get that because it will say you got the 50 points but your score didn't go up so you know you didn't it seems to happen every day now

Yes, I've had it say that and not gotten them as well. Maybe, they're being taken over by another survey company? I know Pinecone's last overhaul did not do panelists any favors, lol.

21 minutes ago, GammiWoo said:

Yes, I've had it say that and not gotten them as well. Maybe, they're being taken over by another survey company? I know Pinecone's last overhaul did not do panelists any favors, lol.

I really want to say something to them but don't know how to say it without being a witch I feel like I'm being ripped off.

• Like 1

Most of the surveys that do not reroute back to their site and don't give you the 50 points may not be One Opinions fault. Like one yesterday I had from Neilsen - it didn't route me back because they were looking for enough respondents to feel their quota.They are not paying extra for the mere fact of trying ,they only want people who fit the criteria.They probably have only been paid so much and are not willing to pay any extra.I will assume most of these are that way.However I find it annoying - you can tell me upfront there will be no extra points and take me back to the site.I'm a big girl I can handle that.

Like just right now- it says it remembers my URL number and I have already entered the survey so I cant take it- alright fine, but at least have the courtesy to take me back to the site,even if I don't get the points.

49 minutes ago, footfree said:

Most of the surveys that do not reroute back to their site and don't give you the 50 points may not be One Opinions fault. Like one yesterday I had from Neilsen - it didn't route me back because they were looking for enough respondents to feel their quota.They are not paying extra for the mere fact of trying ,they only want people who fit the criteria.They probably have only been paid so much and are not willing to pay any extra.I will assume most of these are that way.However I find it annoying - you can tell me upfront there will be no extra points and take me back to the site.I'm a big girl I can handle that.

Like just right now- it says it remembers my URL number and I have already entered the survey so I cant take it- alright fine, but at least have the courtesy to take me back to the site,even if I don't get the points.

I would be okay with that but don't say the second attempt 50 points and then you didn't get them and you will have 3 more tries  and for me it a lot of times happens again so I feel like I was cheated out of 100 points.I have had that URL before because I have probably already done that survey that's okay because I wasn't given the 50 points so I just go back on the site to see if there are any more surveys.

I tried doing Emily but got nowhere she kept saying you get 50 points for the first 5 dq  and I kept telling her that I am not even though it says says  I did and she just kept repeating it after getting a headache I decided just to call they will give it to the right department and get back to me .

9 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I tried doing Emily but got nowhere she kept saying you get 50 points for the first 5 dq  and I kept telling her that I am not even though it says says  I did and she just kept repeating it after getting a headache I decided just to call they will give it to the right department and get back to me .

Emily is not intuitive at all.I cant get anywhere with her.I wish it were like a phone where you could keep punching zero so you can talk to a actually person.I always get frustrated with automated devices .