One Opinion seems slower

peach6

17 minutes ago, footfree said:

Emily is not intuitive at all.I cant get anywhere with her.I wish it were like a phone where you could keep punching zero so you can talk to a actually person.I always get frustrated with automated devices .

The number is 800 651-8794   and it's a real person

• Like 1

On 6/25/2018 at 1:24 PM, peach6 said:

I tried doing Emily but got nowhere she kept saying you get 50 points for the first 5 dq  and I kept telling her that I am not even though it says says  I did and she just kept repeating it after getting a headache I decided just to call they will give it to the right department and get back to me .

I heard back from One Opinion yesterday  they gave me 150 points  I know it's happened more then 3 times but I will take whatever I can get.

• Like 1

Had to call office Emily seems to be off for the holidays- or maybe she took a vacation-either way she isn't working right now

52 minutes ago, footfree said:

Had to call office Emily seems to be off for the holidays- or maybe she took a vacation-either way she isn't working right now

I hope she got fired

• Like 1

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

I hope she got fired

So I called and they gave me my points .They also gave me a link so I can email them when I have problems  ,if anyone needs it here it is.

[email protected]

They were unaware that Emily had taken time off.So lets hope she did get fired. lol

38 minutes ago, footfree said:

So I called and they gave me my points .They also gave me a link so I can email them when I have problems  ,if anyone needs it here it is.

[email protected]

They were unaware that Emily had taken time off.So lets hope she did get fired. lol

LOL  

Glad you got your points

I wrote that contact information down

Thanks

• Like 1

I actually got 2,700 points doing One Opinion surveys today, and I got a survey worth 4,800 points which unfortunately I was not eligible for.  I got another survey for 2,800 points which I also was not eligible for.  I also got a $.75 survey for Clear Voice which took me forever, but I did not want to quit it because I rarely get any surveys from them I am eligible for.  Currently I have $4.90 in my Clear Voice account, with $1.35 pending.