10 days to cash out at Mypoints?

Lurkergirl

mypoints used to be so good, you could request and literally within seconds you got what you wanted ( I mean as far as e gift cards) now they say 10 days? Anyone know if it really does take all 10 days? I asked on Tuesday and its showing processing every time I look. It was for Amazon and only 5 dollars.

I recently cashed out for an Amazon card and I got it almost immediately, but it was a code.  If you get an actual physical card I think that might be different.  I hope it isn't taking 10 days.

No, it was an egift   it finally showed up today so that would be 3 days wait . I used to get it right away but now it seems they take a while.

• 3 weeks later...

I cashed out just a few days ago for $3 Amazon E-gift card. I got the code sent to my email immediately. This has been true every time.  I have never tried to redeem for anything else but a $3 E-gift card to Amazon. Maybe it changes when you go up to $5.00.  

• 4 weeks later...

I just cashed out again last week and I got it within a minute, it was an AGC.  But alas, this will be my last cash out as I am walking away from them for the last time.  Not getting credit for no reason doesn't settle well with me.  I believe Swagbucks is next.